2

Min Si scrolled through her instagram while waiting infront of the school's rooftop gate for her friend to complete whatever she was doing with her boyfriend. It was already twenty minutes into the lunch break. It was almost an everyday thing for her to wait for her best friend, Bitna and then eat together with her but usually it took only took ten to fifteen minutes. She was starving now.

Finally Bitna's boyfriend, Seong Min came out. “I'll get going!” he said with a smile before climbing down the stairs quickly.

Bitna came out and closed the rooftop door. Before Min Si could say anything Bitna dragged her saying, “We're late already. I'm hungy.”

These lines should have been Min Si's, right?

She didn't say anything thinking Bitna
must had not noticed the time and had realised when it was late.

When they reached the cafeteria there were almost no seats available. Both of them brought their tray of food and scanned the cafeteria for two vacant spots.

Seong Min waved his hand calling them where he was sitting. They walked to where Seong Min was sitting in hopes that there must be someone leaving the seat.

“My friend is left just now, so I have a seat available.” he informed them.

Bitna smiled and placed her tray of food on the available spot beside her boyfriend's tray, “Thank you, Seong Min-ah!”

“Min Si, we have a spot available for you but it's on the table behind us, sorry.” Seong Min said with a apologetic smile.

Min Si replied, “It's okay. I'll just sit there.” After all it was not Seong Min's fault that he couldn't reserve a spot for his girlfriend's friend.

She went to the vacant spot on table behind them and asked, “Excuse me, can I sit here?”

The boy sitting on the spot beside it looked at her. It was Choi Yeonjun the guy she befriended the previous day, the guy with superpower or the guy who managed to increase her heartbeat a little.

“Jang Min Si!” Yeonjun blurted out, “Yes, it's vacant.”

She sat down immediately and kept her tray of food and phone on the table. She was happy with the company she found.

He frowned seeing her tray which had very less amount of food.

He asked her, “Please don't mind, do you eat so less?”

She shook her head and explained, “I was late, so there wasn't much food left.”

He picked up the cutlets from his tray and placed them on her tray.

“You don't have to do this.”

“I don't like cutlet.”

“I'm not a waste bin.” she replied a little offended and placed the cutlets back on his tray. She didn't want anyone to give their food to her because they didn't like it.

“Sorry” he said with a little pout which she didn't notice as she was busy drinking the soup. It was a lie that he didn't like cutlet. He just wanted to give it to her without being awkward.

They ate in an awkward silence for some time but he decided to speak so he can spark a conversation.

“Should we exchange numbers?” he asked.

Putting her hand out she asked for his phone. He placed his phone on her palm. She opened the dial pad on her phone and dialled her number. She showed him her phone which displayed his number and then gave him his phone back while declining the call.

“What's your Instagram username?” she asked while opening her instagram.

“yawnzzn” he spoke letter by letter.

“That's so creative” she complimented to which he smiled.

She searched up his username and sent him a follow request. He accepted her request and followed her back.

“How do you know Taehyun and Kai?” she asked as she noticed he was followed by the guys whom she tutored.

“They are my neighborhood kids.” he answered.

She opened Kai's instagram story, which was a video of Yeonjun doing aegyo on the 'gwiyomi' song.

“You look so cute here” she commented giggling.

He peeped on her phone to see what she was watching and got embarrassed seeing his video on the screen, “Don't watch this.”

She ignored him and continued giggling.

I'll kill him. He cursed Kai in his mind.

“You look like a cute little duck.” she said in between her giggles.

He tried to snatch her phone but she turned away from him. He held her wrist and turned her towards himself before looking directly into her eyes which made her nervous and her giggles died down.

Suddenly a guy came and sat on the other side of Yeonjun and spoke while looking at them, “Jagiya, I see you made a new friend.”

Hearing the guy's voice, Yeonjun immediately let go her wrist and they broke their little eye contact.

“This is Min Si, my new friend” he introduced, “Min Si, this is Wooyoung.”

“He is my Jagi.” Wooyoung stated.

She awkwardly laughed almost thinking that Yeonjun was taken.

“We are best friends since elementary school.” Yeonjun said.

She didn't notice but she felt a relief after knowing the fact that Yeonjun and Wooyoung were only best friends.

“Si-ah let's go back to class.” Bitna came from behind and held Min Si's shoulder.

“Bitna, meet Yeonjun, he's my new friend” It was Min Si's turn to introduce her friends to each other, “Guys, this is Bitna. My best friend.”

They waved at each other.

“And that's Wooyoung.” Min Si completed the introduction.

“We have a very important class after the break. We need to go.” Bitna informed smiling.

Min Si picked up her tray and phone while waving a good bye to the boys. Bitna dragged her from there hurriedly.

“That Bitna girl dragged her as if only they have important classes. There are still 10 minutes left for the break to end.” Wooyoung spoke indignantly.

“Don't be fussy.” Yeonjun said.

Author's note:
Is the update length okay?

Do you like Min Si?

What do you think about Bitna?