Semi finals day

It is the day of the euro semi finals, yes I'm going.I have to support my brother and my favourite human Declan.Summer is coming so it's fine;I feel like mason is everyone's favourite because my mam makes me go to the games knowing I don't really like football.
                         2 hours later
The match finished and we won by 5 nil(i know  It was 2-1 ).My family and I went onto the pitch to congratulate everyone but I was doing that I bumped into a boy wearing a chilwell jersey. I said sorry and told him my name then walked away until he said stop. He told me his name which was benji (short for Benjamin). In the moment we were talking, mason and Ben were kicking the football then mason kicked it high to Ben but he moved so it hit me in the face. They rushed over to me and asking me if I was ok. I was fine until I walked away I have got a nose bleed so I ran to the medics and asked if they had tissues; they did so I asked for some and the gave me some. We went home as we were tired from shouting ,standing and sitting. I rang my god father (Gareth Southgate) to see when the next game was and he told me that it was on my birthday which was the 11th of July; he also told me who we were playing and he said that they are going to have a party after for my birthday.