3290 AD

In the race to create commercially available teletransportation systems, no company had moved the technology forward faster than B Free Enterprises owned by Arthur M Mulberry.

As a screaming liberal who meditated twice a day and secretly yearned for the liberties of the famous hippie era of the 1960's, Arthur could have easily found contentment on a remote farming community built in the expanses of the ever enlarging oceans. A simple life working under a blue sky, harvesting food, and maximizing his fecundity to repopulate the working class, would have suited Arthur better than his current situation. Unfortunately, his genetic code, sequenced at birth per protocol, had dictated he become a scientist where, little to anyone's surprise, he excelled immensely.

There was just one problem separating himself from an immediate and luxurious retirement.

"Shall run a protocol with this model?" asked Natasha. His buxom laboratory assistant stepped into his office wearing nothing but two small green pasties over her nipples and an emerald triangle covering her groin.

Arthur heaved a sigh of longing. An image of them making love on his desk flashed across his mind. He crossed his legs to hide his erection. Society forbade whimsical fornication under penalty of death, a fairly effective deterrent to all but the criminally insane. Oh, why did society have to be so prudish? Arthur knew why of course. Too many risks of disease and genetic mutation when humans were allowed to succumb to their desires.

"Do you think it will work?" asked Arthur. Despite his desire to knock boots with Natasha, he still appreciated her scientific opinion.

"I think this moss is the best chance we have. It shares 75% genetic overlap with humans," she said seriously, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she was dressed like a stripper. She ran her fingertips over the furry green patches which barely hid her modesty. "It is durable and it can be grown quickly." Arthur swallowed hard to avoid drooling. He pried his gaze from her breasts.

"Then let's go for it."

Natasha stepped into one of two large clear cylinders that stood in the center of the room. Arthur stood behind the control panel and pressed a series of buttons. As if a fog filled the first cylinder, Natasha's features became hazy. Simultaneously her outline began to appear in the second cylinder. The whole process took less than a minute.

She stepped out of teletransporter.

"Looks like we are back to square one," she said matter-of-factly.

Arthur nodded silently in agreement while other parts of his brain absorbed every inch of Natasha's complete nakedness. He was nowhere near retirement. If B Free Enterprises could not find a way to teletransport clothes, society would never move forward to embrace it.