DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?

Siddharth - That's not the matter, avu. I want to talk to you about last night.

Avneet - I don't want to talk about last night.

Siddharth - But you have to.

Avneet - Sid I don't want to talk about it. Pls.

Siddharth - Avu you are misunderstanding, it is nothing like what you are thinking.

Avneet - I know how it is like, and I am thinking right..And I am going.

She was about to open the door but siddharth locked the door of car and said - Avu you have to listen me.

Avneet - Why you locked the door?

Siddharth - Avu listen to me.

He explained her everything.

Siddharth - Ashi and I were only talking about our past nothing else. Now she is my just friend nothing else.

Avneet - I am sorry for misunderstanding you.

Siddharth - It's fine. (he said caressing her cheek)

Avneet - Now let's go I m getting late for college.

Siddharth - Okay!

Siddharth drives the car towards her college, they reach there. She hugs him, he also hugs her back. They breaks the hug.

Avneet - Bye.

Siddharth pecked her lips and said - Bye.

She comes out of the car and goes inside her college. Siddharth drives the car towards his office.

2 months passed

Sidneet have came really close to each other. They were loving each other from the bottom of their hearts.

1 day

In night

At avneet's side

She was sitting on bed reading a book then her phone started ringing. She sees the caller Id, and a smile came on her face. It was from siddharth, she attends the call.

Conversation on call

Siddharth - Hey love.

Avneet blush and said - Hi.

Siddharth - Actually there's a party at my friend's home so I am going there and probably I will come late tonight or probably will not come home tonight. So don't wait for me, eat your dinner and sleep. Ok?

Avneet - Okay!

Siddharth - See you later, bye.

Avneet - Bye.

She cuts the call.

Avneet's P.O.V

So sid is probably gonna come late or probably not gonna come home tonight...It's dinner time now, I should go downstairs for dinner.

P.O.V ends.

She goes downstairs, dinner was ready. All eats it and goes back to their respective rooms.

In sidneet's room

Avneet came and laid down on bed.

1 hours passed

She wasn't able to sleep, she was only changing her sides.

Avneet's P.O.V

Why I am getting a weird feeling like something bad is going to happen?...No, avu everything is fine. Nothing bad is going to happen.