Chapter 2

I woke up with a shake " wake up! The both of you!" My mum said! I opened my eyes to see an angry mum "oh, hey mum...how was work?" I said "good, you guys not have school or did you just ditch because you guys were tired?" Mum said "uh-um-erm well school was canceled so we kinda fell asleep..." Luke said "oh you guys would make the cutest couple." My mum said with a admiring look "muuuum stoop we are not a couple! right,luke?"i said even know I do like Luke a lot "uhhhh yeah sure." Luke said as he gets up "I better go my mum might be home and I won't want to worry her!" Luke added "tell Liz hi for me!" My mum said "me too!" I added "alright" " bye Madeline love you!" Luke added and kissed my forehead. I blush " bye luke" I whispered Luke chuckled. "okay, now it's time for real talk!" Mum said " you like-like him! Don't you?" Mum implied "MUM" "don't you even dismiss it baby. You know you like him, admit it!" Mum was right I do like-like him I liked him ever since 5th grade. "Yeah mum I do like him... But he probably don't like me, I'm not good enough for him." I said and started crying "shhh babe if he doesn't notice then he's blind as a bat in the daytime. Alright I'm gonna help! don't worry." Mum said "you're gonna help me?"i said in disbelief I thought she was gonna tell me to work for him "yeah! Hun they are coming over for diner! That's when you'll get noticed." She rubbed her hands an evil/mysterious look "mum don't do anything to embarrass me,please?" I said in a pleading look "oh Hun you're no fun" she said (haha it rhymed) "until diner then?" She asked "yup I'm gonna get ready for tonight" I said but mum went to my closet and got a short/long dress that wasn't to fancy "you're wearing this!" Mum said and left. oh god. I wonder how this is gonna play out but my secret won't be A SECRET anymore.