8. Day Before Haldi.

Auther's POV

Time skips quickly and now koezi marriage came near so monu and ahaana went to stay in shergill mansion.
•••
Tomorrow is faizi's haldi ceremony. And everyone are busy in decorating the mansion.

"Monu ahaana ko khana banana ata hai?" Asked bhabhi. "Ha" replied monu "Zara usse meri madat ke liye bulana." Requested bhabhi.

"Sid!! jaldi aa yaha pe or ye pakad." Said monu while giving sid the yellow flower basket. "Bro,, ye yellow yellow flowers kaha rakhne hai?" He asked monu. "Faizi Bhai ko puch" she said and went.

Monami's POV

I gave the basket to Sid and went near param bhaiya. "Bhaiya ahaana kaha hai?" I asked as soon as I found him.. "mene usse karan ke sath dekha tha.." he replied. Monu went near ahaana and saw karan helping ahaana in putting rangoli..

Auther: ab ye rangoli kaha se ayi mat mucho...😅

"Ahaana." I called her out. "Ha monu..." She replied. "Bhabhi ko teri help chahiye. Vo kitchen Mai hai."

Karan's POV

Ahaana to gayi ab ye rangoli kaise dalunga?🤷🏻‍♂️ Mujhe to ati bhi nahi😐 monami ko bolta hu..
"Monami." I called out. "Ha" she replied "jara ye rangoli dalogi?" I asked. "Theeke." She said.

And as I was going she pulled me back by holding my hand. "What?" I questioned. "Tum bhi to madat Karo." She answered. "Mujhe nahi aati". I said.

"To mujhe kaha ati hai?" She added. "To tumne ha kyu bola help ke liye?" I defended. "Na bolti to tum pate ka patanghad bana dete." She too defended. I sighed..

And the next moment we both sat on the floor opposite to each other deciding the rangoli...

Just then monami took some white colour rangoli and put it on floor messily..

Probably trying to make some patterns?🤨

She was acting so childish while doing that. 😍
She removed her tongue out and licked her lower lips slowly from starting to end showing her consecration. I was staring at her this long.. when she suddenly put her attention on me.
😳😳😳😳😳

"Are u staring at me?" She asked. "Nope" i said more than immediately.

That's what u said before..

Shut up..

Nope.

U better shut.

R u ordering?

Yes!!

Then sorry, I won't shut up.

You!!!

After fighting with my conscience, I came back in senses when monami asked me how's that rangoli design.

When I look at the rangoli-........

😍😍😍------ N O P E
It was just good🤨
But- but, but. It needed some more attention.

I without uttering a word began putting some colours and patterns to it..
And soon, after completing, i heard sweet little W0W from a amused monami.

"It's beautiful" she squealed. Before I could thank for the compliment she stood up and clicked some pictures of the rangoli.

I peeped inside her phone that i shouldn't.🙄
But I found her posting the rangoli pictures on Instagram putting.. Rangoli by me...

Wait what.!

"Excuse me madam..!" I said. "Yes" she replied. "Half rangoli Maine banayi hai..." I defended. "Ha to?" She said. "To tum kaise bol sakti ho ki rangoli tumne banayi hai..?" I asked.

"Karan yaar, dekho. mujhe pata hai ki half rangoli tumne banayi hai.. tumhe bhi pata hai ki half rangoli tumne banayi hai.. lekin baki sab ko to nahi pata rangoli kisne banayi hai..😁😁😁" she answered.

As soon she said this she started running

Chase game?🤨

M on it.😏

We were running. Today i was behind her... And she was running in front🤭

I was running more quickly then her. So, i quickly caught her by waist and pulled her closer..in a back hug.my chin on her shoulder I went near her ear and whispered a Caught You...😉

Monami's POV

Karan quickly caught me😩 but while catching me he almost gave me a back hug.... 😚
And i was blushing like hell😳.. he whispered a Caught You in my ear which gave me goosebumps. 😳😳

*******************************

Yesterday's part was short
So i updated soon and Lil big

Hope u like it
Pls vote and comment
Love u all...❤️

Word count : 700