Chp 1

Third person pov
It was the winter solstice with the gods arguing as usual. Zeus and Hera were arguing about how Zeus had cheated on her twice with the same woman, Poseidon and Athena were arguing over Athens, Apollo and Artemis were arguing about who was older, and so on. While this was happening Hestia was tending to the hearth whilst thinking, this is my family. All of a sudden there was a bright white flash and when it faded there were 14 demigods, 1 satyr, 1 centaur and a girl who didn't seem to be a demigod. "Who are you and how dare you disrupt this meeting!!" Zeus thundered.
"You're saying you didn't summon us lord Zeus?" Asked a blonde girl with grey eyes. "I don't even know you."replied zeus. "What year is this?" Asked a black haired boy with the most amazing sea green eyes they had ever seen.
"It is 2000" said Artemis. "We went back in time guys." Before anyone could say anything else a paper floated out of the sky and landed on the black haired boys lap. "Well what are you waiting for read it!" Shouted Zeus.
Dear confused demigods, gods, satyr, centaur and oracle,
We have decided to send you back in time to read 9 books about the greatest demigod to ever walk the earth. We have decided this to stop any unnecessary bloodshed. Please no killing, maiming or hurting or there will be serious consequences. Time outside will be stopped until all the books have been read and no one can leave until then.
Enjoy.
The awesomest gods(other than uncle P of course) Apollo and Hermes.
Approved by the Fates.
P.s. No need for full titles just godly parents. And maybe one accomplishment if you want.
P.p.s. Perce don't tell them your godly parent.
"So I'll start" said the blonde. "My name is Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena. Architect of Olympus."
Two mischievous twins came up next." I'm Connor"said the shorter one "and I'm Travis"said the taller one "and we are sons of Hermes, king pranksters of camp." they said in unison.
"Jason Grace son of Jupiter."
"Piper McLean daughter of Aphrodite, charmspeaker."
"Leo McShizzle Valdez son of the coolest god Hephaestus, commander of the Argo II."
"Hazel Levesque daughter of Pluto born before the oath, I can summon gems but they are cursed and they curse anyone who touches them."
"Frank Zhang son of Mars, shapeshifter, descendant of Poseidon and the futures messed up that's why there are Romans and Greeks together."
"Nico DiAngelo son of hades born before the oath kept in the lotus casino, Ghost King."
"Clarisse La Rue daughter of ares, drakon slayer."
"Katie Gardner daughter of Demeter, head councillor."
"Thalia daughter of Zeus rescued by some friends from the tree, lieutenant of Artemis. Zoe is in a better place in the stars."
"Reyna daughter of Bellonna praetor of camp Jupiter."
"well you know me but anyways I'm Chiron, trainer of heroes"
"Grover Underwood, satyr, Lord of the wild and blessed by Pan."
"What happened to my son" asked Hermes. Grover looked down and Hermes understood he started sobbing so Apollo came and comforted him.
"Rachel Elizabeth Dare, oracle." At this Apollo looked up and smiled.
"My oracles found a new body! About time too."
"Anyway should we begin reading" said Poseidon.