Authors Note

A Drarry Story in which both Harry and Draco are Aurors. Set seven years after the war. All is going well, apart from the two men still don't talk to each other. And then Harry starts to receive a fortnightly anonymous letter containing a page from a magazine. At first, he is confused as to why someone would send him a cut-out image of the Wyrd Sisters and then he turns the page over and his stomach hits the floor. Life turns complicated: who is sending him these cuttings, who is writing them, and why would anyone write stories about him and Draco in an imaginary relationship? And, more than anything, how does Harry actually feel about Draco?

This story was inspired a writing prompt in which the protagonists go through a thirteen-stage journey from Enemies to Lovers. I have included lots and lots of headcannons, other writing prompts, or Tumblr posts I've seen along the way because I love the inspiration and the challenge of building them in (obvs adapted to fit the story).

Warning: Contains swearing, no smut, mostly fluff with a bit of angst.

Cover art by Up the Hill art.

Usual caveat: all the characters, the HP world, etc,belong to JK Rowling and Warner Bros. No money is being made. Just a bit offun.