Intro and which characters I will do and not do

Oh why hello there, now I know this ain't My hero but i wanna try to add fandoms onto her starting with Poppy Playtime then maybe remaking an old fnaf story I wrote a while back but as of right now Poppy Playtime is only going to be added so I will say this first I will take requests and I'll take one at a time so that way I can't be overwhelmed with like a lot of people asking for a certain character. Get that out before I forget about it now the for the characters I will do.

Huggy Wuggy

Poppy

Bunzo

Kissy Missy

Mommy Long Legs

Bron

Now for the characters I won't do

The Prototype - cause he most likely he won't want a relationship and will kill you.

Boogie Bot, Candy Cat, Cat Bee, and PJ - Boogie Bot might be a human child so would Candy Cat and Cat be so they would be minors and PJ I don't want to write something about a dog cause well that weird and would be gross.

I only explain why I left Bron and Poppy as one of the characters I will do and that's because there isn't enough evidence to prove Bron is an experiment or a child in the toy and Poppy I don't know what to do with her so I'm just going to leave her in here until she gets confirmed to be an Adult or a child cause it's not stated unless I missed something so that's why I left those two in here but correct me if I say something wrong here or in anything I said and also give me requests because motivation is not giving me motivated to wrote stuff but for bye.