Chapter 1 (SMUT)

Y/N pov

I opened the creaky front door stepping inside the abandoned building. Cobwebs stretched from corner to corner with dust drifting through the air. This place was nothing like the playful brightly colored pizzeria I spent my time in so often. It was run down and sad, all joy had left these now empty walls. I carefully approached the stage and watched as a cockroach crawled out of chica's left eye. I shudder taking a step back to keep distance between me and the roach. Fallen debris crunched under my feet as I explored the pizzeria. A sudden noise made me jump as I looked in the direction it came from.

Afton pov

*Shit I think she saw me* I thought to myself quickly hiding behind a wall. I followed Y/N here to stop her from discovering the truth...She cant know what I did. i heard her footsteps approach. the broom closet I was hiding in. there's no way out of this now..

"William?" Y/N said softly. Her voice was so beautiful I didn't realize how much I missed it until now. hearing her speak my name made my heart skip a beat.

"Oh hey Y/N I-I was just about to leave you j-just keep looking around. You know what just p-pretend like you never saw me ok?" I said nervously as I tried to walk past Y/N who was blocking the door. 

"I won't question the fact that your hiding in a closet but at least tell me where you've been all these years, I've tried inviting you to so many get-togethers with our old coworkers but you never reply, how come? She spread her arms out in front of the door blocking my only exit. 

Y/N pov

William looked down at me slowly relaxing his frantic mindset. his long arms slithered around my waist closing the gap between us. I felt my face turn a light tint of red as I rested my arms against his chest. His heartbeat was fast not matching the romantic act he was presenting. It was always hard to read William the way he acted made no resemblance to his inner feelings.

"You used to tell me how annoying I was every day and now you want me to show up to some reunion ?" He spoke calmly. I felt his hand glide through my hair pulling it away from my face.

"W-what I-I never s-said I-." I tried to speak but his charming attitude always gets to me.

"What's wrong" He lowered his head by my ear "Cat got your tongue.." His words made the hairs on my neck stand up as he whispered in my ear. I shyly turned my head away avoiding eye contact. Shivers were sent down my spine as I felt his long tongue slither up the side of my neck. My face turned bright red and I whimpered quietly. He placed his hand under my chin turning my head back to face him.

"You like it don't you," He said looking down at my lips then back at me. A large grin formed on his face as he leaned in to kiss me. I tried to pull away but his grip around my waist kept me pinned down. I knew this wasn't a good idea that something was wrong but I couldn't help myself. His teasing was enough to turn me on now I wanted more. I felt him slip his tongue into my mouth making me whimper even louder. His hand slowly moved under my shirt unclasping my bra. I unbuckled his belt throwing it to the side. We both pulled away to catch our breath before continuing. He took my pants off and pushed me against the wall.           

Connection terminated.

I'm sorry to interrupt you, Y/N. If you still even remember that name.

But I'm afraid you've been misinformed.
You are not here to receive Smut. Nor, have you been called here by the individual you assume. Although, you have indeed been called.
You have all been called here. Into a labyrinth of sounds and smells, misdirection, and misfortune.
A labyrinth with no exit. A maze with no prize. You don't even realize that you are trapped. Your lust for smut has driven you in endless circles. Chasing the cries of Authors in some unseen chamber, always seeming so near.
Yet somehow out of reach.
But, you will never find them. None of you will.
This is where your story ends.
And to you, my brave volunteer, who somehow found this job listing not intended for you. Although there was a way out planned for you, I have a feeling that's not what you want. I have a feeling that you are right where you want to be.
I am remaining as well. I am nearby.
This story will not be remembered and the memory of everything that started this can finally begin to fade away. As the agony of every tragedy should.
And to you monsters trapped in the corridors. Be still. And give up your spirits.
They don't belong to you.
As for most of you, I believe there is peace and perhaps, more, waiting for you after the smoke clears.
Although, for one of you, the darkest pit of Hell has opened to swallow you whole. So, don't keep the Devil waiting, old friend.
My son, if you can hear me, I knew you would return as well. It's in your nature to protect the innocent. I'm sorry that on that day, the day you were exposed and left to die, no one was there to lift you up in their arms, the way you lifted others into yours.
And then, what became of you, I should have known, you wouldn't be content to write smut. Not my son. I couldn't save you then.
So, let me save you now. It's time to rest, for you, and for those you have carried in your arms...
This ends.
For all of us.

End communication