Chapter 5: Hate The Sin, Hate The Sinner.

A/N:

Another updaaaaaate :D hope you guys like it!

note that the title of this chapter is inspired from a Yaoi Anime ( that's boyxboy japanese animation) called Junjou Romantica...it's the cutest yaoi anime EVER!!! if you're into that kind of stuff, you should totally check it out ;)

Enjoy xx

_______________________________

Chapter 5:

Niall's POV ;)

WHY?!

Why is he doing this to me? Why does he make it so hard? So hard for me to get over him. I'm burning up and it hurts...it hurts so bad.

Being near him and not being able to look directly into his eyes and touch his face, makes my heart burn up.

Now, he has to go and make it even harder for both of us.

I know I'm the one who hurt him, I'm the one who shut him off. But I never expected him to give up. I used to always ask him to stop, but he never did. He always used to come back, one way or the other.

But this time I hurt him so deep, I could see it in his eyes and feel it in those short moments we spend together, those moments I try my best to avoid. 

And now I'm ready to do whatever it takes to get him back...to make him mine. But I'm so scared of what would happen next. I was scared before, and I'm scared now more than ever. I'm scared because I'm feeling things I've never felt before.

My family, my friends, the fans, the boys, the rest of the world as I know it...all will be gone in exchange of being with him.

Am I ready to make that kind of a sacrifice?!

I don't know yet, all I know is that I hate myself for what I've become, for what I did to him, for what  I'm doing to myself.

I'm a sinner, and he is my sin...Story of my fucking life!

" Niall? Niall please open the door, I'm starting to worry about you!"

Liam shouts again. I've locked myself in the bathroom, crying my heart out, for about two hours now. Nobody's noticed except Liam of course. He's the only one who knows me too well to notice that there's something wrong with me.

" Niall, please tell me what's wrong with you?! This is not the normal you. Please Niall, open the goddamn door."

What if I open the door, and he sees me that way, how will I explain myself?

I force myself up and put my head under the water tap. I let the cold freezing water run over my hair and face. Then I drag my feet to the door and slowly open it, only to find Liam with his mouth dropped open, staring at me in horror.

" Don't look at me like that." I mumbled.

" What the hell happened to you! Niall you've been crying?!" he gasps while he mouthed the words.

" Don't ask, I don't have the strength to talk right now." I pushed him out of my way and walked to set on the couch.

" Don't ask?!" he exclaimed.

" Yeah, trust me, you don't wanna know!" I sniffled and wiped my eyes with my sleeves.

" No! Trust me, I do!" He sat next to me. I heard him take a deep breath and then he let it out slowly. " Niall..." he began, " Is it because of Zayn?!"

I jumped up staring at him. I could feel my eyes almost popping out of my eyeballs.

" What did you just say?!" My heart almost stopped.