Office Confusion (Tony's POV)

Bishop had gotten back from bringing in a suspect and he and McGee were following the probie agent back to interview her. He had thought he heard someone whispering that Ziva was back and that Ellie had arrested her, and he had a feeling it was true.

Tony entered Observation and took one look at the glass.

What is she doing here?

"McGee turn the audio off. Don't say a word." He shut the door behind him and walked the short distance to the next door. He took a deep breathe before opening.

"Tony." Ziva said when she saw him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Why did one of your agents arrest me?" She asked.

"What were you doing poking around the case? How did she even find you?" He asked.

He sat down across from her, blocking her face from the glass. He knew Bishop always tried to read lips.

"Ziva, what are you doing here?" He asked again, thus time in a gentle tone.

"Do we have to talk here?" Ziva raised her hands, showing the cuffs chaining her to the table.

Tony stood up and took a key from his pocket. He unlocked the cuffs and Ziva stood up.

He wrapped his arms around her and breathed in her familiar scent. He'd missed her so much.

He hoped McGee had gotten Bishop out of Observation by now. Gibbs would be on his way back. Someone would have informed him she was back. But it didn't matter right now. Not after all this time.

He wanted to kiss her, but he still wasn't sure if Bishop was watching.

"Where's Tali?" He asked.

"I brought her with me but your agent arrested me and now she's in a hotel alone. She was sleeping when I left and should not be awake for a little while but you need to go get her."

"Okay. Let's get you to the conference room for now." He said.

"No. Tony she is alone please just go get her now." Ziva insisted. "I will be fine in here."

"Ziva, they'll all know about her." He warned.

"It does not matter anymore, motek, just please go and bring her to me." She begged.

Tony could see the pleading in her eyes. She was scared for her daughter's safety. He understood.

.....

Tony got the maid to unlock the door to the hotel room and rushed in to find his daughter.

He found her sound asleep on the bed, surrounded by pillows to keep her from rolling off.

He clicked the door shut, trying not to wake her, but the small sound was just enough for her to wake up.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes, looking around the room. Her eyes landed on Tony and her face brightened.

"Abba!" She squealed excitedly.

Tony scooped up his daughter and squeezed her tightly. She hung on to him just as much.

"I missed you so much, my little angel." He said to her.

Tali smiled up at him and squeezed him in another hug.

He loved Tali. He hated missing so much of her life. She was only two but the four day visits he got once a month weren't enough anymore. He and Ziva still had to talk but he hoped her being here would mean she was coming back.