-

"I SWEAR TO GOD IMMA KILL YO MAMA, YO BABY, BITCH EVERYONE AROUND YOU,"

I sneaked to the back of the house poring gasoline everywhere as I went around the house.

"Watch this shit burn.," I ignited the lighter and dropped it on the with gasoline already on it.

"All fun and games until you fuck with my nigga. Tired ass hoe. Dirty ass bitch. I'm gon kill yo whole family for coming between me and my man. You think shit sweet," I said from the top of my lungs.

The fire started to spread very slowly because everything was happening in slow motion. My heart was skipping with anger.
"EVERY ONE IN THIS HOE WILL DIE TODAY,"

I started running. Running. Running.

I felt my body drop.

"Lyric wake yo ass up," Jamie said

"Damn how long was I asleep for," I said scratching my head.

"Long enough, the guards about to come ,do the drills and check our cell,"

Fuck

I ain't even had time to hide my shit. Omg.

I hid all my sex toys and my cellphone in the toliet. This shit was nasty but it's better than being caught.

I heard the guard hit the metal bar on the cell. Letting us know we had to stand out side.

The nasty hoes.

After inspection was done we ate in the cafeteria. Then I sat in the media room. Which had one lap top which was from the early 2000's and blocked every sight but the news and educational stuff. A tv that stayed on one channel. And a radio.

It was playing country music . I stared into space.

"Girl I get out in three days," Gina said.

"Lucky you," I said

"Girl you sound like a hating ass bitch,"Gina said

"I just don't care. I got 40 years in this bitch you think I give a fuck bout you,?"

"You a dumb ass hoe got 40 years cause of some dick. That nigga ain't even all that. Aint no fucking way I'd ever be that stupid,"

"Delusional,"