Chapter 1.

Months had passed and spring had fallen. Supernatural problems had been kept at bay, apart from the odd shifting beta , beacon hills was still a quiet town. Alex's nightmares about eichen had slowly faded away and dreams found her again.

Things in beacon hills where going well for once, and everyone hoped it would stay that way... Everyone but stiles stilinski who gets his buzz of saving this town, spending every week trying to find something supernatural and of course fails.

It was as if he needed one last savior before they graduated and moved on from the small town that always gave them big problems.

Alex was in the midst of her own world, she had found peace in writing again, writing about Eichen helped her comes to terms with what had happened to her, it helped her process and move on.

Her phone buzzed against her bed, She looked at the caller and felt her eyes roll, every week like clockwork stiles called with another "issue" and ever week it was something minor that a very human sheriff could handled.

She sighed and answered "Yes stiles"

"Get ready Scott and I are on the way to pick you up"

"Stiles.. I can think a million things I'd rather do"

"Please just do it" he huffed 

"Why?" Alex asked "What's could possibly happening again"

She heard a frustrated sigh down the phone "I will explain, please just get ready"

"Fine" She sighed, ending the call

She got out of her bed and grabbed a hoodie a pair of jeans. Her phone pinged and she assumed it was a text from stiles.

Alex walked out of her apartment and to the elevator, She stepped in and waited as it took her to the bottom floor. She began to wonder what stiles could have possibly found now. Alex was convinced he was having withdrawals from the lack of town saving. 

Alex jumped into the car, she was greeted with a kiss.

He pulled away and smiled "Hey beautiful "

"stiles..." alex looked at him crossly "Someone better be dead or dying for you to call me" she warned 

Alex glanced down at his hand, noticing the blue wrapped bandages

She gently pulled it up "I- What happened"

"Oh.... long story"

Alex shook my head "I don't even want to know"

"There is a boy at the station" Scott began explaining "He said his parents where taken but he can't remember anything. So sheriff wants me to tap into his memories and figure out what happened"

"Okay, one. A kid with missing parents and memory loss. Isn't that stilinskis job and two, why are we needed" alex pointed out

"Well if something happens to him, you can heal him. Plus you are good with kids"

She nodded " and why are we doing what sounds like something thats actually the sheriff's job?"

"There might more to it" stiles said, or more hoped.

Ales sighed "Why does there have to be more. Can't we be normal teenagers?"

"Babe. You literally take anyones pain in a matter of seconds, you can see what caused and you can now give away that store pain "

Alex rolled my eyes "very true points.."

...

"Are you ready" Scott asked the kid. He looked at Scott hesitantly and nodded unsurely.