Moving In

(VERY SHORT CHAPTER)

F/A/C means favorite anime character

|Y/N's POV|

|Front porch|

Today is the best day ever. It is raining! I love the rain so much! I'm seeing lots of dogs being walked by their owners. I'm more of a cat person, but I can appreciate a cute dog. I was about to get up and go inside of my new house to unpack, but then I got a text from Jamie.

Jamie✿                                                                                                                                                                                  

Hi Y/N! How's the new city? Is everything okay? Are you okay? If you need me to come over I will. I'm kinda freaking out since you're not here anymore lol

                                 Jeez, I literally just got here 5 hours ago. 

                                                                                                                                                       ♡Y/N♡          

Hi Jamie. The city is awesome! I love it here! Everything is fine,I'm fine. No need to worry about me, Jamie. I'll be ok and I know you will be too. Ttyl♥    

{read at 4:07 pm}

Well, now that that's done with. I'll go unpack. It shouldn't take too long. Right? It's just some K-pop posters, f/a/c fingurine, clothes and my bedding. Not that much. 

|In bedroom|

"Wow. This room is huge!" I look around as I see a window seat. 

(I have always wanted one of these, so I thought it would be nice to incorporate it into it☺)

"I love this house!" I say with a smile on my face as I set down one of the boxes. "Its lovely, isn't it?" My foster mom said while she was leaning in the doorway. "It really is! Hey, where's dad?" I asked my foster mom. "Oh, your father went out to get groceries. He should be back shortly."

My room is finally all done! It looks amazing. 'I'm kinda getting hungry. I wonder when dad will be back.'

I go down stairs to find my dad walking into the house. "Dad, welcome back." I said to my dad with a smile on my face. "Hello son, I will be inviting our neighbors over for dinner tonight. Can you go over to their house and ask them if they'll come?" my dad asks me . "Sure, I'll go right now!" I say as I jog to the neighbors house.

"All I gotta do is ring the doorbell, c'mon. I can do this!" I whisper to myself. I raised my hand to ring the doorbell and I pressed the button. 

DING DONG

I hear footsteps from the inside. They are getting louder and closer. 

CREAK

The door flew open. It was a boy, he was a bit on the shorter side.

(Y/N in this story is around 5'10")

"Hello? Can I help you?" The boy said. "Uhmm... Hi, I'm Y/N L/N. My parents and I just moved in today. We were wondering if you and your family would like to join us for dinner at 6:30 tonight." I ask the short boy with dirty blonde hair. "Oh, so you're our new neighbors! I'm Morisuke Yaku, nice to meet to you L/N. I will definitely tell my family about the dinner! We'll be there." Yaku smiled and waved goodbye as he closed the door.

"That was so stressful,"  I whisper to myself as I'm walking back to my house. 

Well, I guess I should get ready for dinner. It is already 5:12.

A/N
HEHEHEH 7 READS?! THATS AMAZING ♡ 

Thank you so much for reading "The Boy in Red" chapter 2! 

New neighbor, possibly a new friend??? Stay tuned!