c!Thy

100 000 years ago Thy Hattris had become a deity. but for 30 000 of those years Thy was all alone, even worse they were all alone. they had been stuck in an endless labyrinth of white. This happened at the start of their life, when they didn't even know they were a deity. they were in that void for so long they went crazy, not knowing why they were still alive even though they were alone and not needing to eat. all they knew was a slight bit of their appearance, that being turquoise hair and white skin. then after those twenty thousand years they were freed and ended up in the middle of a group of deities. These were the first people they had seen so they ran away, as fast as they could and only came across people that looked nothing like them. they ran and ran until they could move no more. they had not seen anyone ever so people who had the most bizarre of looks was the thing that frightened them the most.

They then realised that they were in a forest with the biggest trees that they had ever seen, even though they had never seen trees before. The gigantic forest’s colours were more bright than they had ever seen. there were more shades of purples, blues, greens and black than they had thought possible. Soon enough after running they came upon a small cottage. The building was almont covered top to bottom with vines, however there was still enough wood for Thy to understand that it was a cottage. They quickly ran up to what looked like a door and moved some of the vines so they could knock on the planks.

After a couple knocks they could hear the shuffling of feet, and soon the door was opened a little. The door however was only opened enough for a little head to pop out. The head that was out belonged to a creature similar to Thy. The being had long ears, pale turquoise hair, and dark purple skin but the rest of his face held a similar shape to Thy’s.
“oh wonderful i was waiting for you my dear, please come in, come in” said the slightly sweet voice of the stranger. the new entity let them into their house.

when they entered, unlike the small look the home had on the outside, the inside was enormous. The walls were lined with bookshelves upon bookshelves filled with everything you could ever imagine. There were books, potions, potion ingredients everywhere, including on the floor. it looked like an enchanted wonderland to Thy, they had never seen so many things in one room, they had also never seen any of the items scattered around the place, seeing as they had never really seen anything before like two days ago.

“If I had known your arrival was going to be so early I would have cleaned up better, however my time management skills aren't the best and I had also thought you would be here later” commented the long eared creature. He led Thy to a very big misshapen couch, the couch was a very dark brown and stains of all colours on it.
“Oh my apologies I forgot to tell you my name, I’m Jamie Williams, but you can call me Cylix, I already know your name and most things about you Thy, so no introductions needed,” Jamie, or rather Cylix, said.

“Um, if you don’t mind me asking, how do you know my name and why is your house in the middle of what I think are called the woods,”
“Well I know your name because I have a crystal ball that tells me everything, and I’m a witch, also my house is in the middle of the woods so that I’m away from the other deities” he replied sitting down on the couch and patting the seat next to them which Thy took the cue for and sat down.

“So uh what am I the god of exactly, and what are you of” questions Thy, not sure if that was a proper question they were allowed to ask, and unsure if they were going to get an answer.
“well i can't tell you what i am the deity of, however i can sort of tell you what you are the deity of,” Cylix spoke, they calmness in their voice became a bit more serious but not so much that Thy could properly tell.
“You my new friend are sort of like the deity of copying, I can explain but it might take a while, are you ok with that,” to which Thy nodded and he continued.
“the power of copying is just as it sounds, you are able to copy other peoples powers, however you don't get as much power as they do but don't have as many drawbacks, but to be able to use the power you must touch them and depending on how long you touch them the more of it you can control,” Cylix told Thy. since Thy had come later in the day it was almost night and Cylix showed thy to their new room.