Spellbound

Late 12th Century Camelot

{Third Person POV}

A black cat-like dragon flies through the clouds towards a castle atop a hill.

He soars overhead as knights spar against one another in the arena, pausing to watch the dragon.

He soars over the town square until he finally reaches the castle, turning into a cat as he lands on the roof

Panning into the cattle we see a young man wearing leather work clothes. His black hair was tied in a man-bun and he was sweeping the floor of what looked to be a workshop of sorts.

Near him was a young woman who looked to be close in age to the man. She was wearing a dirty old dress similar in color to the man's clothes. She had H/c (Hair color) hair and striking E/c (eye color) eyes. She hummed softly as she swept across the floor.

These people were Hisirdoux and Yn

Better known as Douxie and Yn, the young apprentices of Merlin.

Douxie is sweeping when he runs into a suit of armor, knocking the helmet off its head.

He groans as he goes to pick it up

Yn casts him a glance and snickers quietly

He shoots her an amused glare and then gasps in surprise as the suit of armor angerly takes its head back.

"Sorry," Douxie says as the armor sizes him up

The armor stands back at attention and Douxie rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"Careful Doux," Yn says playfully

"Oh shut it" Douxie replies back in a similar tone.

Begrudgingly, Douxie leans down to pick up the broom he had dropped, sighing as he looks at the mess he and Yn still had to clean.

The H/c haired girl walked over to stand next to Douxie

"This is going to take forever," She says with annoyance in her tone.

Douxie nods in agreement but then pauses as he gets an idea.

He looks over to Yn with a smirk and it doesn't take her long to realize what he was thinking.

She smirked back and both reached out their arms and scrolled through their wrist bands.

They both landed on a spell, holding out their brooms as a blue light outlined Douxie's broom and a F/C (favorite color) light outlined Yn's.

The enchanted brooms then started moving around the room on their own, sweeping up everything in the room. Douxie grabbed Yn's hand and led her over to the stairs with a yawn. He let her go as he picked up his lute and started to strum.

His strumming was interrupted when his broom swept under him, knocking him off his seat.

"Blast it" Douxie mutters as Merlin walks in through the door.

Yn started to giggle until she herself was knocked off her seat by her own broom.

"Hisirdoux! Yn! What have we talked about?" Merlin asks in a stern tone.

Douxie sighs as he stands up from the floor, reaching a helping hand to Yn.

"Magic isn't a permissible shortcut to hard work." Both apprentices reply in unison.

"Carry on and don't-" Merlin starts as he walks in the door

"But Master-" Douxie starts as he approaches Merlin