𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜 𝚡 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘(𝚂𝚊𝚍 𝙰𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚜)

Artemis's P.O.V

I was on my way to Get me something to eat when all the sudden I hear footsteps near me and... When I turned around I saw a guy with purple hair and Yellow Shirt and black pants... He grabbed me and almost r* ped me but before he could...Davis came out and grabbed the guy by the back of his throat and choked him... While he was doing that I... Had a break down and I Screamed so loud that The heros came and asked me what happened...and tried to get Davis off of the guy...

After I told them what happened... The guy and Davis both got arrested(Davis got House arrest) I got sent back to the school...(Monarch Academy)  when I got back... The police were there with the principal... And they gave me a break... Database didn't give me a ticket for missing his class... Because he knew why...but the others didn't...

A few weeks went by and I became more and more distant...from...The...one...that...I...love.... anyways I decided that in order for me to not feel what I felt... Was for me to be gone(or in this case dead) so I went up to my dorm... Grabbed a rope and tided a nuse and I tried to hung myself... There was just one little problem with that... Shino came in and got me down and then he called the teachers and told them what I was gonna do...

They all knew that I was going to be like this but what they didn't know was that... The guy who tried to r*pe me... He already did... When I was a child he did... But that doesn't matter now... Anyways after that happened they decided to make Shino my watch buddy(Aka they decided to make him watch Artemis at all times) at the end of the day Shino and I got close again and I explained it to him of why I was getting distant he knew that he r*ped when I was a kid but didn't think that the guy would try to r*pe me again...

(Funtime Foxy's Voice lines)
Showtimes are on the hour not a moment before and not a moment later
It seems you couldn't make it to the show so I brought the show to you
A performance was demanded of me and now I have delivered On core!
I'm sorry...but there is not enough room on this stage for both of us...
It's Time to take your final bow!

(Ballora's Voice lines)
All I see is an empty room no more joy on an empty tomb
All I do dance alone but now I hear your flesh and bone
I roam these halls inside all day but now you're here a friend or prey
It's so good to dance all day... To dance to spin to fly alway...
Save me a dance for another perhaps...
I can hear someone creeping through my room...
Admit you wanted to let me in...

(Funtime Freddy's Voice lines)
Bon Bon, Say hi to our friends! X2
I- I know you're over somewhere X2(I think)
I see you other there in the dark co- come on out
Hey Bon Bon I think that's the birthday boy over there we should give him a surprise!
Well hello again!(That's all I'm doing)

(Bon Bon's Voice lines)
Calm down and go back to sleep
No one is here
Shhh  go you back to your stage
Everything is okay! X2
Let's go back to sleep
Oh calm down
I think it was just a mouse!
Uhh...nope no one is here!
Shhh it's bedtime let's go back to our stage!
You must be hearing things silly*Giggles*
(That's all The voice lines I'll be doing)

Goodbye My Minty Friends!
This took 652 words.