Satsuki Teaches Yuki How To Juggle Balls

Based off of this LL card!:

Ai is so pretty <3

Alright enjoy!
——————————————————
It was a perfectly normal day at Hope's Peak Academy. Yuki decided to find Satsuki, since he wanted to get to know her more.

He eventually finds her in the school gym, where she's doing something that caught his attention.  "Hey Iranami!" He greeted as he waved his hand. That grabbed her attention, and soon enough she stopped what she was doing.......which is juggling balls.

"Hi hi hi!!!" She responded, waving one of her hands, while the other has the balls she was juggling from earlier. "So....You're juggling those balls?" Yuki asked, tilting his head curiously. Satsuki giggled before answering. "Mhm! It's really fun doing this! You should give it a try!!"

"M-me?! Ah....I don't think I can juggle balls...." Yuki blurted out, jolting up a bit in shock of what Satsuki just said to him. Yuki? Juggling? Oh please, that's a weird combination of things, according to Yuki himself.

"Don't worry, Satsuki will teach you! Now, now, now!! Watch and learn~!" Satsuki instructed. Yuki only watched as Satsuki started juggling the balls again with no problem at all. He watched in complete awe. His eyes were shining the whole time too. This girl is truly amazing at this!

"See? Seems fun, am I right? Now you try!" Satsuki said as she gives the balls to Yuki. Yuki grabbed the balls and attempted to juggle them, but then he couldn't do it, and thus the balls fell from him. "Ack-..." He only sighed, picking up the balls.

"Aweeee!!! No need to be so dumbfounded and sad like that! Maybe if you keep on learning, Satsuki's sure that you can do it in the end! Satsuki believes in you!!!" Satsuki exclaimed. It somehow gave Yuki more courage to keep trying, and thus he simply nodded at Satsuki's statement with a smile. "Alright. Thanks Iranami." He said, feeling more courage and determination.

And after awhile, they parted ways. Yuki made it back to his class and sat on his desk, sighing. Maybe trying to juggle those balls wouldn't hurt at all. Thanks to Satsuki, he feels more braver to keep on trying and doing his best.