FNC

For Wigglyveins on Instagram

Throughout their life, they’ve become closer than ever. Closer to the point that when Chip asked Gillion to marry him, that Gill had happily said yes. Word got around, and now came the point of their wedding. However, with all things, nothing can stay gold.

Gillion and Chip had invited family and friends. Which had lead to Chip finally meeting Gills parents but thats what scared him the most. See something that Chip doesnt know, is that tritons well.. they eat other races, including humans. However now only the higher ups can.

So, because of this, Gill had thought of writing a little note to his parents. He warned them of what would happen if they tried to ruin this, yet still in his heart, he yearned for his parents. For their approval, for their acceptance, for him to be seen and loved by them for once.

It got to the point that while the two were planning, Gill couldn’t focus.

“Gill? Are you doing okay?” Chip looked over from their planning, a hand lightly touching Gills.

“Are you sure about this?” Gill stared at the wooden planks of their ship.

“Am I sure about what?Marrying you?Cause if thats the case then-“ Chip was cut short as the triton began one more.

“About my parents coming. They aren’t like Edyn or Caspian or I. I’m scared that they will try to hurt you or ruin our wedding and I can’t take back the invite. It goes against all I stand for and I don’t want them to do anything and-“

Chips chapped lips planted a small kiss onto the others check. Gill looked at him, a darker blue tint on his face.

“Don’t worry about it, okay? It shouldn’t matter what the elders or your parents say. You wanna know why?” Chip held onto his face, cupping it in his hands.

“Why..?” His voice wasn’t as loud as usual.

“Because I love you and that’s what matters, right?”

“Heh..” a breathless chuckle escaped his lips as he smiled, “I guess so. That’s what marriage is, at least in the undersea.” Gillion kissed him softly, before he stood up. “I’m going to see how far we are from the island, okay? Continue the plans for me.”

“Of course. If you need anything, you know where to find me.” Chip smiled as he left.

Gillion could see the place behind the fog. It was beautiful as ever, especially considering the place was called “Desire Island” as they liked to call it.

Gillions side began to vibrate as the comshell rang.

“Hello?” Gillion placed it near his ear as he leaned against the railing.

“GILLION!” Johns scruffy voice yelled into the mic, followed by a “John, please stop screaming Liz is sleeping.”

“JOHN!” Gillion responds with just as much energy. Muffled arguing happened in the background.

“Sorry sorry. How have you been Gill! Heard you’re getting married to the boy!”

“I am, I am.” His smile growing wider just thinking about it, though John seemed to be shoved from the shell as Caspian took it.

“Sorry Gillion, but John has to do some work!” The last part was quieter than the first as Caspian sighed. “how has your trip been so far? You’re going to the island of ire for the wedding, right?”

“Correct! Are you coming?”

“Of course we are. John wouldn’t miss it and Liz well.. let’s just say she loves teasing Chip.”