Introduction

Its set in Freddy fazbears pizza ( for info ... I guess ... )

It was a damp and gloomy day and a pale watery sun rose over the inky grey sky . Bonnie was carefully polishing her guitar , ready to entertain the children who ran through the doors . Since five months ago when bonnie was shipped in , lots had changed . The once four animatronics ( Chica , Foxy , Freddy and Bonnie ) was now lots ( Chica , Freddy , bonnie , foxy , all the toy versions , Mangle , The marienet , Golden Freddy , Balloon boy , Balloon girl , ( time for new ones I have made ) Batra , Elepha-bot , Whilma and Patty ( the parrot on Mangles shoulder ) and bonnie was happy that the business was booming . Then the all important announcement screeched ' All right kids ! Our band are going to play a special song for you ' . While all the hullobalu was going on , Bonnie took the chance and bounded onto the stage as the show started .
'We all love Freddy's pizzeria ( lots more words I am to lazy to write sos )'
When the break was going on , Bonnie looked around . She saw Chica , chatting with little kids . Chica was a big sucker to kids . Bonnie looked around some more . Then she spotted Goldie and Freddy chatting to each other and for some reason , she was feeling like huge butterfly's were in her body/casing/stomach ( I don't really know yet ) . Bonnie knew what the feeling was but she didn't know why . She had never had feelings for Freddy in a romantic way . All of a
sudden , Bonnie started realising how cute Freddy looked , his cheekbone glowing , his aqua eyes shining , his lips looking so luscious ... Bonnie shook her head violently .
" Get a grip Bonnie . You can't love him . He's your mentor " thought bonnie .
Goldie looked up rapidly , seeing Bonnie look at Freddy with dreamy eyes pointed to the stage saying
" look at bonnie "
Bonnie , rapidly sensing Goldie saw her looking at Freddy , ran behind a curtain with her face blazing . After staying behind the curtain for ten minutes , Bonnie felt she could look out . Bonnie almost screamed . Goldies face peeked out of the curtain with a smirk on his face . Golden Freddy and Bonnie had been friends since nearly the beginning and Bonnie knew it was a cheering up smirk .
" Why did you point at me " said bonnie
" Well you were making Goo Goo eyes at him soo ... " sly fully whispered Goldie then staring into her face with an honest look " Do you like Freddy ? "
" i don't really know . It just came on " whispered bonnie .
Goldie replied " OK . But if you do you need to tell me as I have never been asked to keep a secret "
Bonnie felt pitiful then . Until 2 months ago , Goldie was stuck in a closet . Bonnie would visit him everyday until the manager found him and repaired him .
" OK . Seeya " said bonnie , looking vacant "
" Bye " called Goldie , looking worried . As bonnie walked away , she knew she needed to sort her mind out . Fast .