Home

Faye POV

Me and grandpa were meditating in his room until her were disturbed my someone's voice. "My turn. Uh, it's my turn."

"Oh, you want a little more? Take this!"

"Yeah? How about a little of this?"

Me and grandpa both got up and he took the sacred flute for immobilising the serpentine. "Monkey paw to the head!" I heard as grandpa Wu places it pack where it belongs.

"Ninja roll!" I hear as we both walk out of the room we were in. Grandpa opens the door to the gaming room and I poke my head in. I knew they weren't in there, but grandpa probably did.

We walked to another door and grandpa slid it open. We both see my brother's all training with the equipment or their golden weapon.

Jay was practicing with his nun-chucks, Cole was using his scythe to cut down moving dummies, Kai was practicing his spinjitzu and Zane was quietly meditating like me and grandpa were a minute ago.

Zane gets out of his meditation and jumps Infront of Jay leaving him distracted. He then took Cole's scythe and began to do what he was doing cutting dummies.

He ran from there and began to do spinjitzu forming ice on wherever he touched. This made Kai slip and Zane also froze like half of the training course.

Kai, Cole and Jay group together and have a conversation that I could hear. "This roof isn't big enough for the four of us" Kai stated.

"Correction: this roof isn't big enough for him." Cole added in. "It's like he's in his own world, I bet he can't even hear us" Jay exclaimed and rose in volume at the end.

They all turned to Zane to see that he was still practicing. Maybe he didn't hear them after all... But I heard them so why couldn't he? I thought.

Me and grandpa walked up to the three boys. "Sensei, Zane's weird.' Kai bluntly says.

"What is weird? Someone who is different, or someone who is different from you?" Grandpa Wu asks.

"No Sensei, he's weird weird." Cole says as he explains him being on the toilet when Zane just comes in randomly and starts to brush his hair.

Jay told us of how him and Nya were watching a sad romantic movie with Zane. Jay and Nya were both crying at the scene, but suddenly Zane started laughing really loud.

Kai said that he wanted a snack one day so he opened the fridge to get something. What he got was Zane sitting in the fridge eating a sandwich.

They all finished explaining as we all watched Zane continue training. "We like the guy, he's really smart. He's just...uh...A little off sometimes." Kai finishes.

"Zane is a brother, and brothers are often different. I should know." Grandpa said as I hear a gong crashing. "Mail!" Jay, Kai and Cole shout as they rush to the monastery entryway.

The doors open to reveal the mail man, he sighs and begins to look through his basket. "Let's see, a letter from Jay's parents." He begins as Jay takes the letter.

"Hm.. Kai has a fan letter." He continues as Kai takes the letter. "Oh,. something from Cole's father." He said as Cole took it. "What? No package? I'm expecting something from creatures, beasts and beyond."

"Hm...no, nothing from, uh... Ah! Here it is!" The mail man says as he hands it over to Cole. "Ha! Rocky's gonna love this!" He exclaims as he runs away to who I presume is Rocky.

Kai and jay open their letters until they focus their attention on Zane, who's walking past us solemnly. "Hey Zane, how come you never hear anything from your parents?" Jay asks.