𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

———————————-𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚 ( 𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 )𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊 9:43 𝚙𝚖——————————-

———————————-
𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚 ( 𝚔𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 )
𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚘𝚗, 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚊
9:43 𝚙𝚖
——————————-

"𝐓his shit is too dangerous for you, mari." Kelani watched as he carefully placed the buds of marijuana onto the scale. He raised his eyebrow with a smirk on his face, not bothering to look over at her, before removing one bud and smoothly swiping the rest into a clear baggie.

"You love me so much don't chu?" he let out a slight chuckle, showcasing his perfect pearly white smile. "Don't get cocky, I'm just tryna' look out fa' yo ass." she kept her eyes fixed on every movement he made with his hands.

"I'm good, Kelly. You know imma' real top shotta." He licked over his bottom lip, focusing on tying the bag into a perfect knot.

"You a real top asshole, that's watchu' is." rolling her eyes, Kelani broke her intense stare on his hands, sinking into her seat. "Girl fuck you." He retorted with a small, goofy, smile spreading across his face.

"Been there done that." She mumbled looking around the car, trying to find something to occupy her as she waited. "Come do it again." Leaning over the center console, he placed a kiss on her cheek, before placing multiple all around her face.

"Moveeeeeuh." Her cheeks heated up as she pushed his head away, a full smile that she tried to fight now covering her face. "Pretty ass." He sat back in his seat, looking her up and down.

"Sh-" She was interrupted by a knock on her window making her heart race. "Relax, K. That's my customer, yeen gotta' be scared of him." Raiel told her as he motioned for the man that was dressed in all black from head to toe to come around to the driver's side.

Kelani watched carefully as the man pulled his hood over his head, swiftly trotting around the front of the car to the driver's side, where Raiel rolled down the window prepared to make the exchange.

As he grabbed the baggie in his hand, Kelani saw the man's hand slowly creepy up against his side, and a knot formed in her stomach instantly.

"Mari." She cautiously whispered, tapping at his shoulder. "What happened ba-" he was cut off by the sound of three gunshots.

* 𝐏𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐎𝐖 *

Kelani bolted out of her sleep with sweat dripping from her forehead, her chest heaving up and down in a swift motion. She clutched her chest in one hand, reaching over to grab the bottle of water off her nightstand with the other.