Sixty-five

𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛
𝟷:𝟹𝟶𝚙𝚖
𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝟷𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟹𝟸

"Cmon, lemme put yo pink ass shoe on lil girl" kash fought with kaior who kept kicking smiling and babbling

"Ahhhhh daaadaaaa aahhh" she cooed kicking her feet laughing at him

"Oh its funny" kash laughed

Since it was just him, kaior, and chris most the time he was only focused on her. He stopped going to his bandos and just had someone drop his money off or transfer it. He had moved into the house and kept kaior secluded her from the world.

He was way to protective of her now, spending every waking moment with her, doing everything for her. And he was pretty proud of himself, he wanted her to be like her mother. Respectful and mannered.

Today was sakoriia funeral and kash wasnt taking it too well, but kaior was helping him thru it little did anyone know.

"Ight cmon kai" kash raised her up, leaning her agains this too chest.

He grabbed her diaper bag and his wallet then left out getting in the limo. Kash had her whole funeral set up nicely and neatly, her favorite color themed.

"Wussup bluhd" gman dapped kash up

"Wussup" kash said sitting kaior in his lap, buckling both in securely under the same belt, making sure she was secure he told the driver to pull off now.

"Wussp lil girl" patpat grabbed kaior hand shaking it as it hung over her fathers arm

Kash adjusted her so that her hands were in her lap, she just giggled at patpat for no reason.

"Still aint letting nobody hold her huh" patpat chuckled shaking his head

"U know his crazy ass aint" money laughed

Kash hadn't let anyone besides mama hold her. He didn't trust kv anymore for that so when kaior went to her granny house so did kash. He wasn't taking any chances of whatever kv was going to do.

"Not til she ca walk and say my name" kash shrugged "then yall might ca hold her"

"Thats why she baldhead now" money laughed "just like her mama"

"Nah lil mama had hair fr" don shook his head

"Too bad she aint pop a perc on her last day. I woulda hooked her up wit one too if i was there bluhd" threeo tsked

"Man she aint poppin nun" kash shook his head

Kash was still in the habit of talking like she was still here, they got used to it cs they knew how he was about her.

"Aye yall tryna go to that club off mack road? They just opened" don asked

"Fasho" patpat nodded "gotta drop baby girl off at my babymama house first"

"U know im coming" money nodded dapping up don

"Yo ass always tryna go somewhere" don laughed

"Yeah" threeo spoke

"Nah, im good" kash nodded looking down at his daughter seeing her looking out the window with her fingers in her mouth

"Nigga u dont never wanna go" gman mugged kash

"Cmon nigga, u been locked innat house for damn near 6 months its time to come out" don tapped my shoulder "kai gon be ight without u standing over her every 3 seconds"

"Nah dont tell em dat. A father gon be like that wit his kid either way" gman shook his head

"True" don agreed "but still u gotta get out sometimes bluhd. Drop her black ass off at her granny house, and come catch some ass at the club"