°𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙍𝙎°

Firstly i want to acknowledge this story as my own imagination.

Similarity with any incident, character or place is just a coincidence. Please let me know if something happen like this.

The Author has no intention to spread any kind of superstition. The incidents are just used to create the plot for the story.

I hope the readers will read this story in a very open mind also in a sacrament freely manner and will enjoy just the story.

______________________________________

Saturday 4pm 2022,

Although it's afternoon , but there is a shift in the sky. Where once the orange & red danced , is now serene. Leaving grey & somber hue behind casting a layer of shadow upon the world.

I was lazily rocking on my chair,
looking outside the window and thinking how to spend the weekend when suddenly I heard our doorbell ringing.

I went up to open the door and saw my friend Ranita standing with her dry black umbrella.

"Hello? Come in please." I move to a side gesturing her to get in. It feels nice to have one of your friend in your house at weekends.

Instead she rejects my invitation & says, "No , you quickly go & get ready we are going to Sumi's house."

"Sumi?"

"Yes , look at the weather outside. These kind of days are perfect for sitting together & have good gossips . Now you go & come fast!" Ranita says.

Well she is not wrong. These kind of windy days are so good for reunion & gossips. Without a second thought went to get dressed.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ranita and I are friends from our College days. We both are now surgens & that too in the same hospital. The only difference is that I'm her senior. Ranita is good by her personality & nature her only problem is , she is poor to come up with solutions to any problem but that's a different story.

For now let's talk about today's story.

I quickly changed up & went out with Ranita. As soon as we came out of my apartment's gate i saw a familiar car parked in front.

It's Amit's car. He's my friend since high school. No sooner I get into his car I was greeted by a huge smile from him.

Amit Roy, now a Lawyer. He excels in his role. Though it has been just 3 years but he has already got a good fame among the other Lawyers for his dedication & honestly towards his work.

We were driving to Sumi's house when Amit suddenly stopped by a food store. I peeked up nd saw a lady frying hot 'Pakora' of onions nd 'Alur Chop'.

Amit looked at the lady nd said his order staying in the car. The lady quickly made our order nd send a person to give us. Amit gave the money nd gave the parcel to Ranita who was sitting at the back to hold.

He then starts his car again nd said, "You see...the gossip will get more interesting if we have food nd Chai"

"I agree on this" i said.

Within the next 10 mins we reached our destination. During this, small droplets of water starts to pour down on earth.

We quickly went inside as Amit parked the car.