Lavender

(The Lavender flower symbolises life.)

The metal sways beneath my ghostly white bare feet, the latter unable to move. Biting raw wind whips my pure white dress around my shivering frame. I have wanted so dearly for this moment to come, yet I am unable to let go. Hoarse screams are whipped away into the void as I shut off this inhumane world.

Let go

Calming water is rushing towards me now, its rhythmical sound lulling me to sleep.

I shut my eyes for the very last time.

Or so I thought.

Intense white artificial light, pierces my soul, twisting and jabbing at the back of my eyes, drawing a low groan of pain from my parted lips. Where am I? Is this the afterlife? No. There is no afterlife for me.

Feebly ignoring the brutal pain smothering the entire essence of my being, I crack my eyes open, desperate to know what was going on. The low murmur of voices fade into existence as my impaired body regains its lost senses.

"Will she make it?"

Silence.

"Doctor, answer me."

"I do not know. She might not even wake up."

Silence.

"Look."

I flick my dry eyes over to the source of this bothersome noise. Two people. One with a dark blindfold wrapped around his eyes, the other dressed in a doctor's attire. 

"Oh wow she is awake!"

I cannot hold onto my consciousness any longer, it's slipping through my fingers, the feeling reminds me a bit of water...

"Mommy! Look Look!"

"Oh wow dear, it's so sparkly!"

The elder woman's kindly face stretched into a smile as she surveyed her daughter playing with the crystal-like water.

"Oh Mommy! Your eyes look just like the water!"

...Who is that woman? Her face is blurry, like the edges of clouds, yet I feel a sense of familiarity.

...Oh... I remember now...

My Mother...

"Oiiiiiiii up up wake up!"

An unfamiliar voice disturbs my peaceful slumber, the dark cocoon of unconsciousness wrapped around me unravels itself and I drift back into the state of awake. My eyes flutter open and are met with the sight of the mysterious blindfolded man, presumably peering at my icy face. He grins, showing off his perfectly aligned pearl white teeth.

"Ah so you are alive!"

I look at him, my face devoid of any emotion, "Why am I alive?" His eyebrows furrow in confusion yet the smile stays plastered onto his face.

"Well I saw you fall off the big bridge over there!" He jerks his head in a random direction, "I flew over and rescued you."

"Oh."

He looks more confused than ever, "That uh was a quite unenthusiastic answer."

I ignore his meaningless words, I just want to go back to the bridge. "Take me back there please."

"Why do you want to go back there?" He queries. I stay silent, too exhausted to move my mouth any longer. "Ah I know! You wanna go back there to see if there are any traces left of the person who pushed you!" Now it was my turn to furrow my eyebrows in confusion, "I wasn't pushed."

"Oh- did you fall then?"

"No."

I could see he was getting frustrated with my short answers so I decide to help him, 

"I jumped."

He was silent for a few moments and his happy-go-lucky smile had faded.

"I see."

I was getting impatient,  all I wanted was to go back to the bridge. "Can you take me to the bridge please."

"No can do, I'm afraid you are going to have to come with me to see some of the higher ups."

I close my eyes, recalling what my mother had said about the higher ups.

"Listen closely darling, the higher ups are the people that run the world of jujutsu sorcerers like our clan. Some of them teach at the two Jujutsu tech schools. Most of them are horrid corrupt people who only seek power, so be careful who you trust."

Be careful who you trust.

I wasn't.

I am brought back to the present when a jolt runs through my body. My eyes regretfully open once again. The strange blindfolded man is carrying me bridal style throughout what looked like a traditional Japanese school. I turn my head to where we are heading and a door swings open just in front of us. A pink haired boy stumbled out, spotting us. "Hello Gojo-Sensei!" I raise my eyebrows, so that's blindfold-man's name. 

"Good Afternoon Yuji-Kun!" Gojo replies cheerfully. Yuji- presumably the pink haired child finally notices me.

"Gojo-Sensei who is that?" He exclaims his eyes clearly displaying his curiosity. Gojo looks down at me.

"Y/n L/n." I answer clearly. Gojos eyebrows raise,

"Y/n L/n? As in the famous L/n clan?"

I nod, hoping he would leave it alone. "Alright then." I mentally thank him. "Well then Yuji-Kun I have to get to the old hags now, so I'll properly introduce Y/n later."

"Okay Gojo Sensei!" Itadori grins, closing the door behind him. He seems like a nice kid. As Gojo proceeds to carry on his path he starts to ramble on about how annoying the higher ups are, but I couldn't focus on the words leaving his mouth, my eyelids were slowly feeling heavier and heavier until I drifted off into the embrace of dreamless sleep.

Gojo POV:

I look down at Y/n as I finish my rambling and I am met with the sight of her sleeping peacefully, her breaths slow and rhythmical. Sighing I look back up, a little bit miffed that my talking was boring enough to lull her to sleep, but I guess she needed rest after throwing herself off a bridge. Come to think of it, I wonder what happened to make her feel like death was the only solution. Obviously it would have been appalling, Sure I'm nosy, but it's not my place to pry into a stranger's life. I wonder what my students will think of her.