Daffodil

I gaze into the elders eyes, unblinking. I am oblivious to the topic of conversation as I study their body language, judging on what kind of person they are. Most are calm and collected with hard-to-read expressions, yet some of them were quite hot headed and irritable people. Best to keep my distance from them. Suddenly all eyes turn to me, waiting for a response. I look at Gojo blankly and he repeats the question.

"Do you have a cursed technique?"

I slowly nod, unwanted memories flashing across my tired mind.

"What is it?" The question is abrupt and direct, demanding an answer. 

I close my eyes.

I really do not want to have a conversation about my technique with a group of power hungry morons right now. One of the short tempered idiots interrupted my thoughts,

"Oi girl, we asked you a damn question. Stop wasting our time and tell us."

His voice was like listening to someone dragging their nails across a blackboard. Much too tired to use my withering patience, I decide to voice my thoughts.

"Could you please stop talking, honestly your voice is incredibly aggravating, I feel sorry for the ones that must work beside you."

Gojo looks at me with amusement lit up in his eyes. Even a couple elders snickered, including one with black sunglasses.

"If you must know, my technique is Negative Umbra."

Even with my eyes closed, I could tell they wanted more information but I couldn't be fucking bothered. I was going to be dead soon anyway so it didn't really matter. I could hear the elders talking among themselves, evidently deciding my fate. I hope it is death, even though they have no reason to kill me.

"Miss L/n."

I open my eyes to stare at them emotionlessly.

"We have decided to allow you to be a student here at Jujutsu Tech."

I blink surprised, are they out of their minds? Obviously fighting curses all the time has scrambled their brains.

"Sir I am 26 years old, obviously too old to be a student."

"We will make an exception, it's either this or taking you back to your clan."

My eyes widen in panic, "I'll take the student role then." Anything to keep me away from them.

-------------------------------------

"So you are the 4th classmate." Gojo had dragged me over to where the 1st years resided. I wasn't too interested in who they were but Gojo had promised an introduction. From what I had gathered so far, Itadori was a very outgoing person, his personality was similar to Gojo's but far more wholesome. The dark blue haired boy, whose name I learned was Megumi Fushiguro, is a social reject and probably emo. The orange haired girl whose name is Kugisaki Nobara, is very fashionable and strong headed. She seems to share the same braincells as Itadori.

"Yes I am." I reply indifferent to Nobara's hostility.

"Do you use three-in-one shampoo?"

I was baffled by the completely random question. "Never." I answer firmly, "I will never trust people who do."

Nobara's face seemed to relax and she nodded, "Alright you're clear."

As the conversation commenced, all 3 of the boys faces became more and more confused.

"What's the difference?" The oblivious Itadori asked.

Nobara's face darkened and the atmosphere changed drastically, "Whats's. The. Difference?" She repeated slowly. Itadori immediately regretted his life decisions.

Nobara began to attack the poor boy, verbally and physically, while Y/n's eyelids got heavier and heavier as the sky darkened. The others were probably going to go to their rooms soon, so she should find a place to sleep tonight. Y/n studied the ground by her feet. It didn't look like a bad place to sleep and the grass was quite springy. She kneeled down and curled up in a fetal position while the others looked on in bewilderment. The ground wasn't exactly comfortable but it was better than concrete so Y/n just closed her droopy eyelids and drifted off into the land of dreams.