Chapter 3 a little date

Bose pov

"...that was SOOOO COOL!" Miles exclaimed. We both laughed while still in the secret room. "What time is it?" I asked. "It is... time for class! Wait... WE ARE LATE!" Miles exclaimed. "WE GOTTA GET TO CLASS NOW!" 

We ran through the passage way and raced to our classes, our classes are different so we waved goodbye and went our separate ways.

So... tired... *panting* I finally made it to class, I thought I was going to to be late, but I *cough* made it... time to learn. "... And that why we are still alive today. Any questions? Bose?" My teacher banged my table while I was sleeping, or was I day dreaming? 

"Bose no sleeping in my class." My teacher frowned and continued teaching while I was TRYING to stay awake.

Miles pov

I just replaced the teacher's chair with a FAKE chair, not that big of a prank but hey I'm still tired okay? Anyways, my teacher is coming back from wherever she was and is going to sit on the chair in, 3...2...1... "*chair breaks* AHHHHHHH! WHAT THE- WHO DID THIS?!"

 The teacher screamed but I sit on my chair innocently as everyone else giggled and snickered away, *sighs* great times. 

Fortunately, the teacher left and we all did what we do when the teacher isn't around, maybe I should do this more often.

I'm just gonna leave and wait for my next class just in case the principal walks by the noisy class. I was putting stuff in my locker thinking I was the only one there, when suddenly I heard footsteps so I closed my locker and looked around cautiously.

It was Chapa, we are not that close so we do not talk that much, but we are still friends... I think. "Hey Chapa, what are you doing here? I thought you-" I asked until Chapa cut me off. "Shhhhhh, I'm running away from any and every teacher to avoid getting in trouble with them." Chapa loudly whispered looking around.

Oh no, what did Chapa do. "What did you do-" She ran away quickly and quietly without hearing a single word that fell out of my mouth. 

Now that is why we are not that close but all I know is that THAT is the Chapa I know.

Chapa pov

As soon as I saw a teacher walk by I did not even hear Miles say anything and just ran off, I felt kinda bad for him but my life is more important and besides, Miles is probably okay because I did not hear him complaining about that before even though I ALWAYS do that.

After school

Bose pov

Omg I'm so nervous about asking Mika out, what if she says no, what if this ruins our friendship, WHAT IF SHE DOES NOT LIKE ME BACK, I can BARELY BREATHE! 

I'm currently waiting for Mika to come out of the school to talk to her but she is still in there... "Hey Bose!" "Ah! Miles?" I turn around to see Miles standing behind me, I can tell he is wondering  why- I mean HOW I'm sweating so much.

"Bose how are you sweating so much because of asking my sister ONE question? I mean I don't think it is that hard." Miles said like it is no big deal but it IS! "You did not even attempted this before how do you know. Oh here she comes quick go somewhere else!" Miles shrugged and walked away while I looked in a mirror to check my looks one last time.

"H-hey M-Mika, did not expect y-you to b-be here." I stuttered like an idiot. "What are you talking about this is how I always go home this way." "Oh right..." Mika was just about to leave but I stopped her. 

"Wait! I wanted to ask you something... since earlier today." Mika nodded and gestured me to go on. "Ummm, w-well do you want to maybe like h-hangout at nacho ball after school- I mean like n-now?" I asked Mika smiling awkwardly and hopefully. 

This is it, I hope Mika says yes or I might not be able to sleep tonight. "I'd love to! Why though- I mean why me?" Mika asked. "Ummm because... I-I wanted-" Mika cut me off that made my face feel warmer than usual, I wasn't ready for what was happening.

"Because you wanted this to be a date?" "Well if you want to call it that you can..." I trailed off. "I love to call it a date!" Mika exclaimed and hugged me so I hugged her back.

"So... should go now or keep standing here." Mika smiled. "Ok we'll go now, shall we?" I put out my hand gesturing her to come with me. I hope this goes well.

Mika grab my hand and we held hands, I am nervous wreck but I can tell Mika is kinda nervous too, does she like me back, only one way to find out... which I am not ready for.

There was a long pause of silence as we walk to nacho ball. "So ummm, w-what do you want to order when you- I mean we reach t-there?" I started trying not to stutter while trying to act casual. "Well, maybe a nacho ball and coke I guess, what about you?"

"W-what you said." I said smiling awkwardly. "I just gotta ask, are you ok?" Mika asked with concern so I just nodded. 

The next thing I knew is that we were staring at each other, it was so- "Oh! We are here!" My thoughts were interrupted by Mika but at least we are here.

We walked in and noticed there weren't much people inside but I don't really care. "Mika, you grab a seat while I order the food, okay?" I asked. She nodded and went to a table.

"Hello what can get you?" A woman that works here asked. "Uh two nacho balls and two medium coke please." I said.

"Oh sorry there is only one nacho ball left, that's why there are not much people here right now." The woman said then went to the back, came back, shook her head and gave me the 'still nothing' look.

"Okay then I'll just have the nacho ball and the two drinks I mentioned earlier." She nodded and gave me the items.

I walked to where Mika was sitting and place the items on the table. "Hey Mika I'm back, and here's the items but there's only one nacho ball."
"It's okay we can share it." Mika said with a smile. I just couldn't say no to Mika so I nodded and cut it in half then gave one to Mika.
(Cut to where they walk home)
It was getting late so Mika and I wanted to call it a day and walk home together. It was a silent walk but not awkward this time, it was just peaceful. Oh we are here.
"Here we are, outside your house, can do this again some other time?" I asked. "Of course see you tomorrow!" We shared a hug then went our separate ways, maybe next time I could tell her how much I love her more than friends soon.
End of pov
Sorry I took so long I'm busy with school too but don't worry I am still alive, hope you like it!
Word count: 1210 words.
Bye everyone!