reversed roles

This story is a reversed roles version. Vaggie, Charlie and Alastor are abusive, while Valentino, and Vox are the good ones.

Trigger warning, Ab*se

"No! Al no!! Please, I'm sorry!!!" Angel cries out, backing to the wall and holding his arms protectively around himself. "Angel! You brought this on yourself!!" Alastor says, grabbing Angel by his throat and throwing him around the room.  He lets out a cry as his spine hits the corner of his dresser. He falls to the floor as the mirror sitting on top of the dresser topples off and falls on him, cutting him up as it shatters. "You're a monster!!!" Angel sobs, sitting up. Alastor laughs statically. "Oh, but am I really? Or are you just a pathetic wh*re that can't do anything correct?" He laughs as he walks out of the room. Angel sobs as he leaves before getting up to grab his phone. "V..val…" he whimpers into the phone. 

The next thing you know, Val is in Angel's room, comforting him. "He did it again… didn't he.. I'll kill him… I really will.." Val growls out. Angel shakes as he sobs, curling into himself. "I..I don't understand…" he sobs out softly, rolling over so his back is facing Valentino. "Angel baby. . They are just bad people. You didn't do anything wrong.." he says, gently rubbing Angel's side soothingly. He feels Angel jump at his touch so he lifts his hand and pulls it away. "N-no! Keep it..” Angel says softly, moving back till he can feel Valentino's body heat. The gray moth lays down behind him and holds him protectively around his waist. He uses his other set of hands to gently stroke Angel’s hair. “Your okay baby. . I’ll kill em. .  I really will. .” Valentino says, a low growl escaping him. “V-val. . . They’ll. . . They’ll hurt you. . .” Angel says as Val gently strokes his hair. He lets out a hiccuped sob and winces as he feels Valentino accidentally brush against a gash he had in his arm. He lets out a soft cry and Val looks at him in worry. “Angel baby? Are you-- oh f*ck . . .” He growls when he sees the gash in his arm. He sits up and helps Angel up. “Are there any more?” He says, angered at the radio demon and the other 2 little girls who have been doing this to him. Angel nods slowly and lifts his shirt over his head to show a bunch of deep gashes on his back. A low growl comes from him. “I'm calling Vox. He can help.” He says, pulling his phone out. “Hello Voxxy. . Yea. . They did it again. . . Yeah. . . I'm gonna need you to get over here quickly. . . He’s pretty. .  Banged up. . I'm trying my hardest to refrain from lashing out on them. .” Angel can hear him saying, even as he tries to keep Angel from hearing. Once Val hangs up, he walks back over to Angel and lays down with him again, holding him protectively. “I got you baby. . . i got you. .” he says softly. “Ow, ow. .  Val, careful” he whines out softly as Val brushes against his gashes. Valentino quickly lets him go. “No!! Don’t let go!!” He panics and holds onto Valentino with all 4 of his arms like a baby possum holding onto their mother. Valentino gently holds him, trying to stay clear of his injuries. He gently kisses the top of his head as Vox opens the door. “I'm here. Val, move. He needs to lay on his stomach so I can patch him up.” He says, setting his bag down. Val gets up and Angel rolls onto his stomach. “Oh dear god that's bad. . .” Vox exclaims. He gets the rubbing alcohol, gauze and bandages out. “Angel, honey, this is gonna burn some . .” he says, pouring some alcohol onto the gauze and starting to gently clean his wounds as the pink little spider tenses up at the sudden stinging sensation. “It's okay Angie. . It's okay baby.” Valentino says, gently rubbing Angel’s head. “But it will feel so much better soon. . .” He says and leans down and lifts his face up and gently kisses him, and Angel kisses back softly. 

    30 minutes later, Angel is all patched up and almost fast asleep. “Angel, honey, we will be back, just put these on, okay?” Vox says, handing him a pair of soundproof headphones. Angel nods and puts them on. Vox and Valentino walk out and find Alastor, Vaggie and Charlie sitting in the living room of the hotel, talking to each other. Valentino and Vox reach into their coats and pull out a gun and aim at Alastor and Vaggie, knowing those two would be the hardest to take out. Charlie just follows commands from the other two. Without them, she wouldn’t be able to function properly. 

They cock their guns and pull the trigger, a bullet hitting each of them in their head, blood spilling out. They run in with machetes that they summoned and go in and start to slash them up till they drop to the floor, lifeless. “Cmon Voxxy. Let's go tell Angel he is safe now.” Valentino says, leaning close to Vox and kissing him gently before they get rid of the mess with their demon magic and walk back to Angel’s room. They walk over to Angel and gently take the headphones off. Valentino pulls him into his arms and holds him closely. “You're safe now, My little spider. . .” Valentino says, rubbing his head softly and whispering sweet things into his ear softly. He pulls her into his lap and gently holds him. Angel sobs into Val’s coat. “T-thank you. . . t-thank you. . .” He sobs. He clings onto Val as Vox comes to hold him from behind, resting his face on the top of Angel’s back. He holds him around his waist gently. “Its okay. .  Your okay. . Your safe now. .” Val soothes him, kissing the top of his head gently. “I. . .I love you guys. . . .” Angel says softly.