my last day

I close my eyes and feel the cold wind and lessens the sound of waves of sea now im sitting on the sand and hug thigh of my leegs. Slowly i opten my eyes  and look the sky that full of stars, its feel like a home! The place was so silent. Its give me a good mindset.

that nobody can see me. Because I don't wan't the world to see me cause i dont think they'd understand!? No one even me, when im feel so alone!

I took my phone on my side and see if someone text or call me but there's no one bathers to call or even text me!? Thats my life. That no one can interest  on me!

Its ok! Why they wasted there time on me? Who i am to them? Im just nothing to them! Im just a piece of paper that no value for them.

They come to me when they need me but when they finished to use me they throw me! These world was so unfair to me! All that i have they gain from me even the man i love! What i sopost
To do? When all i have now is my self!

I think the world was done to me and i was done to, so i think i need to rest? I need to choose my self now!? And i  slowly stand up, didn't bother to remove the sand on my short. I slowly walk and didn't bother to swiped the tears filling my cheek and my Vision  was going to blurred because of the tears filling like a rain.

Until i reached the sea and still  continue walking i feel the cold of the sea in my body that cause shivering me but i didn't bother it. Until i adrift and diclining i close my eyes its just a movie clip on my head was flashback.

Flashback:

Today is 5th anniversary in a relationship with hes boyfriend Albert Einstein. And she want to gift a anston car but the salary she had is bare for her family. That's why she need to work harder! She always  work full time she didn't think her self. Even eating properly because she want to by a car for his boyfriend to there coming anniversary.

Until the day was come! She was so excited to suppress his boyfriend  she didn't  text or call him on the day of there anniversary  and his boyfriend did to she think that his boyfriend is so busy for that he didn't bother to great her that's ok to her that she can  really suppress his boyfriend.

Shes now going to hes boyfriend unit when she walk towards the unit shes wear all smile on her face thinking the reaction of his boyfriend when she suppress him. Until she reached the door of the unit and she didn't bother to knock the door and besides she had a spreadkey of the unit. And when she finally open the door she immediately go to the room of his boyfriend and when she finally open the door and suppress him she saw his man beside with her step sister! with no clothes aloud! And the smile on her face before was
Faded. In a blink she pulled the hair of her step sister and drag her in the ploor and now her step sister is have no clothes his boyfriend try to stop her but shes so determine to hurt  nelly, nelly is her step sister and she slapped nelly's face in a 360 digree! And shes not satisfied for it she kick her ass and footrest her face!

Before she turn to his boyfriend and she took her hells and she use it to  slapped to his boyfriend and walkout shes walking  faster and in a blink shes on her car and start the engine and the car was so fast with the end of the speed she dont know where she going until shes found her self in the seaside shes cry like a kinda baby.