The nightmare

To anyone who decides to read this.
This is my first story, so sorry if my spelling or grammar is bad. Sorry if the story's bad in general.

This does have mentions on suicide so please don't read if this triggers you.

To those who do read this I hope you enjoy
------------------------------------------------------------

I still remeber the day I died.
The red marks around my kneck and the light burning of my skin. The sound of a chair hitting the hard wooden floor and the pull and tug of the rope, that was tied messily, just enough to fit my head.

And then nothing but the echoing silence that seemed to be screaming at me... to just give up.

....
I awoke with a start, pulling and tugging at my jet black hair hoping my breathing would even out. Trying to forget that tragic day.

Long sharp nails grazed my skin, looking for atleast a tiny bit of resurance that it had been a nightmare.

At last my hopes were gone as my fingertips gently brushed over the crevis of where there used to hold a rope. The rope that ended my life.

The life i decided to throw away because I deemed myself a selfish bastard, a mistake, a....
Disappointment.

But now I realise these were voices in the back of my head. The same voices that lurk in my dreams. The ones that haunted me through out my childhood. The ones that told me my parents didn't want me, and I was stupid enough to believe them.

Stupid enough to believe that everything would be alright after death.....

Stupid enough that I would be free of the taunting nightmare that plagued my mind.

How I wish it had ended differently.

------------------------------------------------------------
Feed back would be mazing by the way.