Chapter 31

HAKKEN POV

Lulu: I don't know (crying).

Me: Fuck.

She looked up at me with teary eyes.

Lulu: W-what's wrong?

Me: Your pregnant.

It all makes sense now, about how much she's been eating these and how fucked up her moods are.

Lulu: N-no it's probably my periods.

Me: Lulu we've never used a condom and we have sex a lot, it's pretty obvious that your pregnant.

Lulu: I'm not pregnant Hakken.

Me: Then let's go get a pregnancy test.

She huffed then nodded and got her stuff going downstairs. We got to my car and drove to a convenient store. We got there and we got out heading inside. We went to the front seeing my old friend Jamal.

Me: Ay wassup Jamal?

Jamal: Yo Hakken, haven't seen you in a minute.

Me: How's life on the good side of the law? (chuckling).

Jamal: It's actually good bro, who's this?

Me: Oh this my queen right here Lulu.

Jamal: Pleased to meet you ma'am, what can I help y'all with?

Me: Gimme 4 pregnancy tests.

Lulu: Hakken I don't need that.....

Jamal: Here you go. Can't believe you boutta be a father with your crazy ass.

Me: Hey manat least imma love my kid (chuckling). Thanks again bro.

Jamal: Anytime.

We got into the car and I drove back home. We got home and went straight to our room. I handed her the pregnancy tests.

Me: Follow the instructions.

She nodded her head and went inside. She seemed like she was taking forever so I went inside. I saw the pregnancy tests in a cup full of pee. Eww I'm throwing that.

Me: So what's it say?

Lulu: I don't know, we have to wait 2 minutes.

The 2 minutes were up and she picked up all the sticks. She looked at them and she froze. I took one out of her hand and it was positive. She started crying and I comforted her.

Lulu: I'm pregnant (crying).

Me: It's okay baby we'll figure this out together.

I mean it was bound to happen. We never used a condom and she was never on the pill. I picked her up and walked into our bedroom. I sat down with her in my arms.

Me: Why you crying?

Lulu: I'm gonna get fat and you won't love me anymore (crying).

Me: Baby it's okay (chuckling).

Lulu: No it's not, I feel like a burden.

I frowned and looked at her then rubbed her belly.

Me: Baby you'll never be a burden to me, besides I wouldn't want anyone having my first born besides you.

She smiled weakly and I kissed her hand.

Me: We'll be okay baby.

She nodded her head and got off of me.

Me: You know my momma will be pretty happy to find out your pregnant (chuckling).

Lulu: You think so?

Me: Yeah she's always wanted to have grandkids.

She got up and started taking off her clothes, she didn't have a bra on so her titties were visible. I felt my dick beginning to harden.

Me: See that's what got you knocked up in the first place (groaning).

I tried sitting properly because my dick was beginning to hurt bad.

Lulu: Your just a lil horny.

Me: Lil is an understatement.

I took my pants off and decided to sit in my boxers. She got on top of me and sat directly on top of my dick.

Me: Your doing this on purpose (groaning).

Lulu: Doing what?

I rolled my eyes as she looked at me innocently.

Me: You know whatchu doing.

Lulu: All you had to say is you tryna fuck.

Me: Well then I'm tryna fuck.

Lulu: Nah too late.

She got off of me and I pinned her on the bed. I started rubbing her through her underwear. Each time I circled my fingers on her core her underwear would be more wet. I stopped rubbing her and she looked at me like I'm crazy.

Lulu: Why'd you stop?

Me: Now you know how it feels (chuckling).

I got up and she pulled me back. Damn this girl is strong.

Lulu: That's not fair (whining).

Me: Life's not fair baby.

Lulu: Please.

I groaned as I felt my dick harden even more. I hate this girl bro.

Me: Please what?

She mumbled which made me not hear clearly.

Me: Please what baby?

Lulu: P-please f-fuck me.

Me: That's all you had to say (chuckling).

I got up and took my boxers off.

Me: Come put your pretty mouth to use mamas.

She crawled to the edge of the bed and gripped my dick. She put her whole mouth around it and it felt heavenly. I held her hair into a bun to see her pretty face. She looked up at me while she was still sucking me.

Me: Y-your s-so fucking pretty.

She deep throated my dick and it made my leg shake. Damn she's getting pretty good at this. I felt my cum shoot down my throat. I removed her head from my dick and pushed her onto the bed. I positioned myself at her entrance and slid in. She feels so warm. No wonder I put a baby inside her. I started thrusting in and out of her.

Lulu: Fuck just like that.

Oh she likes it? I mean of course she does. I pushed all my shaft into her making her scratch the fuck outta me. I groaned as I felt my body beginning to heat up.

Me: Fuck your so tight.

I felt her walls beginning to close in on me. That shit will make me cum faster, and I don't want that.

Me: S-stop doing that (groaning).

Lulu: I-I d-don't know how to.

Guess I'm coming real quick this time. I picked up my face and the sound was heavenly. Our skins clapping echoes, moans, the bed frame hitting the wall and making a beat, music to my eyes.

Me: Where do you want it baby? In or out?

Lulu: I-in me please.

I hummed as I felt myself beginning to release in her. I grabbed my neck and fucked her senselessly. I gave her hard and deep strokes. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head like she was possessed.

Lulu: S-STOP!!!

Nah I ain't doing that baby girl. I went harder than before and I felt my cum shooting up inside of her and painting her walls. I removed my hand from her neck and saw a bruise beginning to form, damn I did a number on her.

I watched as my cum trailed out her vagina. I got up and grabbed a towel and whipped her off. I looked in the mirror and turned around. I saw that my whole back was covered in scratches, bruises and my blood was trailing down.

Fuck. Her nails gotta go. I got in bed with her and I pulled her on top of me. I heard her light snores and I also decided to sleep.