Chapter 12: Tomlinson

A.N.: Hi guys! I'm happy to see the story is starting to reel in more readers and has even collected some votes! Thanks a bunch everyone!

In this chapter we're going to see Louis going through denial, as always, and deal with his sisters while mum is away! Sounds like fun . . .ha . .

Louis had been babysitting his sisters for the afternoon and the exhaustion was truly beginning to setting, and . . . withdrawal? He questioned that feeling pondering what that could mean and he simply suspected it was just from always being surrounded by his sisters. “Lottie!” he exclaimed noticing the eldest walk in with a boy trailing behind her.

            “What?” she feigned innocence and glanced to the boy behind her as if realizing what the problem was. “Oh this is just Brett, don’t mind him. Mom lets him come over all the time.”

            “Uh-huh, I’m sure.” Louis crossed his arms as he narrowed his eyes, sizing up the boy. He looked to be five foot seven and had brown messy hair along with hazel eyes. Louis flinched when he thought about Harry and quirked a brow wondering what that had been about.

            “I’m telling the truth!” Lottie pouted her lip at her brother, frustrated with his protective brotherly ways.

            “That’s why I’m going to call mummy.” Louis smirked at his sister and pulled out his phone dramatically, flipping his hair out of his eyes and fake speed dialed their mother. He stared at his sister, watching her expressions closely and she looked nervous.

            “Okay!” Lottie ripped the phone from Louis’ hands and blinked as she saw the screen. “Louis!” she scolded him and frustration colored her face red.

            “I think you should head on home Brett, Lottie here is going to have a talking to and I’m sure she wouldn’t want me to put her through the embarrassment of having you here to watch.” Louis chuckled as he gently pushed Brett out of the door, whom protested.

            “I’ll call you later!” Brett waved his hand at her and was met with the door.

            “I can’t believe you brought a boy home! Did you think that just because mom is gone for the day that I was going to allow this to happen?” Louis immediately exploded at Lottie, and she did not take it well.

            “Well you’re never here anymore! So why should it matter!?” Lottie shouted back just as loud as Louis.

            “That’s because I’m at school learning!”

            “Ha! That’s a laugh,” Lottie’s tone had quieted down and her crossed arms dripped with defiance and mockery. “You think I don’t know what you do at school? Party? Girls? I’m not stupid Lou, I know you.”

            “How would you know?” Louis wished to just squeeze the attitude out of her from her neck. “All you know is hormones and acne.”