Baby Daddy: Eren Jaeger

I was at my baby daddys house when eren showed up w his glocks. He shot that deadbeat dad then continued to sell his organs to make up for child support.
He took me in his rusty 1600 car that be runnin on his body odor. He aint take a shower in a few years but its aight.

He took me back to the cardboard box he be sleepin in on 12345hoe st. He said "shawty i promis u w dese drugs im finna make us millys". He proceeded to take the glock and shove it up my asshole. I begged him ti do it agan and again. It accidentally fired in my asshole. He used pieces of his cardboard box to stop the bleedin.

He said i still had other holes and id be aight in a few days. We cant afford no hospital bills so he just shoved some ibuprofen up there too.

He then shoved his weewee up my vajayjay. That shi had dandruff and lice but i didnt care. I personally thought it added to the flavor. After we were done we went to sleep in tha cardboard box.

A few days later I started feelin nauseous. I got up to go pee and nex thing i know a whole damn baby dropped out my cooch. Eren said we had to get rid of it cause we cant afford it. We then took the baby to a dog shelter and left it there. We knocked on the door then bolted to the back to steal and eat some dog food. Times were tuff.

His boss called him late at night to go handle some "business". This hoe aint got a job and we all know he out there w some other bitches. I poured gasoline on his cardboard box and lit that ho on fire. I took his rusted car and dipped.

We go to court next week. As i was crying, JEAN came out sayin "was wrong babygorl". He then took me out fo a drink. We reminisced all the times we were sneaky links in highschool. I found out that he became a millionaire. Something eren couldnt ever be. He took me back to his placed and we both know what happened..... He let me stay at his mansion w him until i got my shi together and got a job.

2 days later i was feelin a lil woozy and i went to the bathroom again. I then proceeded to push out another baby when i thpught i was takin a fat shit. Jean came rushing in z talkin abt some "we gon raise dis baby together" i said okay but secretly took some gold bars out his closet. I took that baby and dropped it off at that same shelter as i did last time.

I thought about my past when i saw a lil toddler running around with a tail and ears. I immediately thought fuck no and then ran away. I tripped and fell and then next thing i know i se this tall sexy blonde haired blue eyed zaddy askin me if i was okay. I was but i pretended not to be cuz i was tryna see if the carpet matched the drapes. He then picked me up bridal style and took me back to his limo. I see another fine bald man in the limo. I then fainted from the sexyness.

I wake up and im in a bed....CHAINED. I see 2 fine FINE men that i didnt know. Oh wait. Thats those 2 fine men from the limo!. I then see another dark haired man i seem to recognize... OH SHIT THATS BABY DADDY #2. They then all say IN SYNC. "YoU LIL WHORE WE ALL BENN WANTING YO PHAT ASS SINCE HIGHSCHOOL"... I said okay then they started to do the unthinkable....Eren started eating me out.....he was lickin up down side to side......no coochie left untouched...armin whipped out his 356788765 inch long dik and shoved it down my throat....I couldnt breathe but i didnt care....CONNIE started braiding my bootyhole hairs while all this was happening...hes so nice he even asked what color.... I chose red obviously.... Next thing i know eren stopped licking......HE TOOK HIS FOOTLONG AND SHOVED IT UP MY SUBWAY. He was raw dawgin it. NEXT THING I KNOW A FINE WOMAN COME OUT AND START SUCKIN MY TITTIES. HER NAME WAS MIKASA.......after that she put on a strap and started pushing eren out the way so she could get inside this million dolla pusayyyyyyyyyyyy. After a while of this they al leave? Im like wtf hoe im still chained here. Then i get pregnant....I was pregnant with quintuplets.