Weird Atmosphere

It was a peaceful morning as always.The people in the Roan Kingdom was lively, chatting, eating, selling foods, jewelry,books,and more.

Anyone would go out and enjoy the scenery of the kingdom,but.There is one person who just lay in bed all day.Who could that be?Who is it if it wasn't Cale Henituse himself.

Cale was laying in bed in his room,while the kids was nagging about Cale, because he only lay in bed all day long.

They are getting worried for Cale,they are worried that Cale might get sick laying in bed all day.

They got an idea to make Cale move.They'll just ask Cale to bring them outside to buy stuff,Cale will totally agree.

The kids went to Cale and was about to ask Cale that they wanted to go out,but Cale already stand up and space out for some reason.

-Cale nya?
The oldest asked worriedly

Cale's Pov

Laying in bed is the best,not working anymore as a commander was a relief.

After defeating White star, Cale's wish was granted by Alberu. Of course his wish was to have a slacker life.

At first he didn't believe it yet that his slacker life will totally come.But now he truly believe it.

Cale's thoughts
Hah,this day is the best.Actually,I'm kinda starving..I'll go get food myself.since Ron isn't home right now.

Ron wasn't home, he's.. busy with stuff?

Cale stands up and before he could walk, a sudden pain came from his heart.

Cale's thoughts
Ugh.What the..what was that.Am I the only one who could feel it?This is weird.

A sudden frown escape from Cale's expression.

-Cale nya?

Cale heard the kids calling him,I guess they were worried for why Cale was spacing out so long.

-Ah, sorry
Cale replied

-Human are you sick!?You cant be sick!
Raon replied

-Im not sick,just felt something.

-What did you feel nya?
It's Hong's turn to asked

-nothing much.Are you guys hungry?I'm getting food.
Cale replied while walking towards the door

Before Cale could open the door, someone already open it,Cale almost got hit by the door that suddenly opened.

-Young master-nim!I'm sorry for not knocking but there is someone who emergencyly wanted to see you!
Hans reply

It was Hans who opened the door.Was the person who wanted to meet Cale was scary?Hans will never opened the door without knocking.

-Who wants to meet me?
Cale asked

-I don't know young master-nim.He was wearing a hood and he looks identical like you young master-nim.

-Like me?
Cale was dumbfounded

The only one who looked like him was Cale borrow,so who could this be..?

-Lead the way

Let's meet this unknown identical person.
_______________________________________

Hans lead Cale to a empty room,Choi Han was there as well.

-Choi Han?Since when did you came back?
Cale didn't get notified that Choi Han already arrived