the couch

On the couch it was about to go down, Ben stroked speed slowly up and down,with his gripping paws speed moaned so loudly,Ben speeded up "I want to see all that cum come out on my face, Ben said,he was going crazy few moments later speed squirted all over making Ben's fur all wet"let's take a break" said speed gasping for air, but Ben knew he didn't want to stop, Ben got on his knee's and starting sucking the soul out of speed, dick, hitting the throat of Ben real far deep "fuck" yelled speed "I'm about to nut auuu"
(A squish sound) Thier was so much cum on Ben's mouth and fur it started to stick together "let me ride rq" Ben got on top and rode speed like a rodeo they moaned so Loud together "yeaa ride me good I've got one more nut to bust" faster and faster they got them randomly Ben stopped "what's wrong" said speed "we need some lube I want to get u as wet as I can" benn don't stop please don't leave me hanging" Ben left with speeds dick twitching jumping and loosing interest he walked to the bed room and even got some toys, then walked back to the living room to the couch"speed" he walked in and seen speed was fucking the wall looks like it wasn't the first time, he had a Pringle can in the wall with soft rim "speed u can never wait huh?" "I had to u left me I needed to let it out" "you know what this is why I don't do this get your ass over here, your long hard dick belongs to me" Ben ran at speed held him to the wall and hit him from the back it was his turn to have fun.