Chapter 7: I love challenges

Hayley was their sister. How great😏😲

The next morning, Ayomikun didn't allow me to eat with the rest of the family. We had a private, too intimate and romantic heavy breakfast right at the beach. I was super sure that the whole family knew Ayomikun was in love with me and surprisingly none of them changed their attitude towards me. Instead they showered me with love. I mean which driver dates their Boss son🙄😥? The breakfast was wonderful and i felt refreshed. Just then Mom called me and i excused myself. I was standing right at the edge of the beach, the shore you might say.

"Hey Mom. How's you?"

"I'm good dear. How's your morning going?" 

"Great. Well, Ayomikun made us have breakfast at the beach alone and guess what Mom..."

"What?"

"I think they're all aware that he likes me. I mean the love and care they shower on me is just too much. It's like as though they're doing it if not Ayomikun will die."

"And what do you feel about all this dear?"

"I don't know mom. Should i give him a chance? Is he worth my love? Do i deserve him?"

"Dear, it's up to you guys to answer all that by yourself. My sweet girl, don't use your father as a criteria to judge all men okay? Ayomikun might just be one of those good ones. Do give him a chance."

"Okay Mom. How are the boys and you?"

"We're good. We're having oats and bread before heading to the restaurant. Apparently their midterm is for a week. They're helpful at the restaurant though. I hope you're good?"

"I'm great. Except that my boss' son is swooning over me. Take care Mom and see ya."

"Yeah. When you come back, we have to talk. Greetings to Ayomikun and his family."

"About what mom? Are you guys fine?"

"We're good. Don't make me keep repeating words. Have fun and take care."

What did mom need to talk to me about? Did she think I've taken this relationship with Ayomikun to another level? Or was it something else? Mom could be sarcastic and funny at times. I was smiling at the conversations i just had with mom when Ayomikun bugged me from the back. I longed to remain there forever. He smelt so good and his warmth made me feel safe. He kissed me on my neck before turning me to face him after whivh he hugged me again.

"I've missed you and your scent. I needed to hug you."

And with that he redrew himself from me something i wish he didn't do.

"Will you still give me the honour of courting you?"

Was i supposed to say yes? If i refused will i get sacked? Besides what harm could i incur dating him? 

"I guess so. Just take it easy with me."

"Is that a yes? I mean say yes, if that's what you mean."

"Oh. Yes."

With so much excitement, he carried me and bought me down. He then lightly kissed me 

"We're taking it slow remember? If you want me to kiss you, hold you or hug you, do let me know. I'm all yours."

"Yes Sir."

"About our names... why don't you call me something else rather than Sir? You make it seem like it's a contract. Are you being forced to date me? Did anyone threathen you in the family? You know what forget it, I'm the foolish one for loving you."

He was pissed. I had to stop him. He had shown me love regardless of me being his dad's driver. I had to stop him. Move your body girl! I rushed to stop him and step in front of him.

"I'm sorry. I love you too. I will call you Ayomikun. Is that fine?"

He turned his his head away but if i didn't do anything now, i might regret it. I stretched to meet this shoulders so i could hug him.

"I'm sorry. This is the best i can do. I guess I'm still knew to this love of a thing. I promise to always reciprocate the love you show me."

And with that, i kissed him on his lips. It seemed akward so i buried myself in his chest after which he hugged me tightly.

🥥🥥🍓🍓

"How on earth could you guys allow that lowlife of a driver date Ayo? She's not even worth our image or publicity."

"That's enough sister. It's his life. Why are you soconcerned? Besides all the other girls i quote" woth pur image" were after him for his monney. Maria is different. She's easy going. I like her. What do you think dear?"

"Well, in the short time I've gotten to know her, i find that she's a doll. I like that she doesn't just respects me but adores me. She's my fan so sorry sister-in-law i can't hate her."

"What is going on here? Did she bewitch you guys or something? We're supposed to discard parasites like her."

"Enough of that Hayley. I won't have you talk that way to that girl. That's enough."

"But dad..

Mom aren't you going to say anything? For goodness sake, we're the Wallace family. Are we going to watch this parasite waltz into this family?"

"Hayley don't tempt me. That's enough. "

"Look sis, they're happy together. Leave them be. Don't get on dad's nerve okay."

"They're coming. Please just keep your mouth shut dear." said mom

They both appaered hand in hand giggling. 

"Hey fam. How was your night? My baby and i just had breakfast at the beach."

I hit him wondering why he had just called me that in front of his family.

"How are you today Maria?" asked his Mom

They apparently asked with their eyes because Ayomikun couldn't seem to stop smiling. 

"I'm good ma. Good Morning eveyone. Good Morning sir."

They all greeted me with love except that monkey🦍 Hayley. I hinted at Ayomikun that i was tired and wanted to go lay down in my room. They all mistook it to be something else so i just laughed and theyball laughed too. Did they except me to carry their grand child already? God help me! Just then the 🦍🦍🦍 spoke.

"So you plan to seduce my brother and then use his child to hold him down, you cheat!"

Ayomikun was pissed but he didn't want me to worry. I mean this girl was just like a piece of paper i had to tear. He told me to ignore her and as i turned to leave the monkey spoke again🦂🦂

"Are you leaving you coward?"

"What did you just say? Are you alright?"

"Of course Ayo. This girl has probably deceived them but open your eyes. She's clearly a parasite. She's after your money. Why? Has the cat got your tongue?"

"No dear. Are you hungry? You should probably eat. It's fine Ayomikun. I'll see you I'm off to rest."

As i left, she shouted in anger as Ayomikun glared at her so she wouldn't follow me.

"Don't you dare leave. Come back here!"

Later that day, she tried to enter my room probably to intimidate me but trust me, i didn't give her that chance. Immediately i noticed what she wanted to do, i dragged her to the corridor such that she fell down.

"Are you testing me? Oh my God. You're going to regret this because i won't allow you date my brother you parasite."

"Is that a challenge? Because i love challenges. Please dont tell me that you're still angry about what happened in our school days. Girl, you need to get over it. Don't you dare come to my room else you'll get it from me. Good night."

I wont allow this 🦍🦍🦍 spoil my joy. We die here!!!