4

It's been 4 days since the incident and i am still at home. I am completely fine now but who will talk that to Jihoon. Doctor recommended me to stay in for 2 days but of course my brother will double the time. But today I will go to school as i am completely fine so there is no reason for me to skip classes on top of that it is really boring, Jihoon goes to school so i am mostly alone.

After getting ready i went downstair "Why did you get ready? You need to take some rest" there goes my brother "I am more than fine bro so what's the point to stay in?" "But-" "no buts i am bored and i will go" i pretend to get angry. Jihoon sighed feeling defeated "okay okay let's go".

"BITCHES I AM BACK" i screamed coming into the class room and regretted immediately as everyone was staring at me "FINALLY!!!" Yuna screamed, well we guys are best friends for a reason " I HAVE WAY TOO MANY TEAS TO SPILL" Jisung said "AND THEY ARE ALL ABOUT MIN-" Beomgyu was about to tell Minho when Yuna immediately shoved bread into his mouth. I never knew that i had the power to turn our class into this chaos.

"Hey are you okay now" a soft deep voice said "oh yeah i am absolutely fine now" i said giving a smile to Haruto. "BITCH CONTROL YOUR MOUTH" damn jisung is loud. I clapped my hand in order to get attention "enough kids stop fighting" "NO-" "stop now" i said being serious as they went to sit like obedient kids.

"Umm" i looked behind hearing Haruto "here accept it as an apology" he said in a low voice as he handed me a chocolate bar. Oh my heart "uh y-yeah Thank you" Am i blushing right now? Hell yeah.

"Everyone go back to your seat" the teacher demanded, what a timing. As i went back to my seat i was getting looks from my best friends, they were smiling weirdly while wiggling their brows.

The rest of the day went just like that. I was in my room staring at the chocolate suddenly my brother came as i quickly hide the chocolate and gave a big smile to avoid getting caught. "Okay your smile is creepy" i quickly stopped smiling "Anyway the boys are having a sleepover you can call your gang too" "IS IT OKAYYYYY!!" I quickly Took my phone to text others.

MINHO🔥

Yujin : SLEEPOVER MY PLACE RN.

Jisung : bitch what?

Yujin : brother's mates are coming too.

Jisung : count me in.

Beomgyu : As we have other choice.

Yuna : coming in 20

Beomgyu : i picking you guys and it must be 20 mins for both of you i am not waiting.

Yujin : look at Beomgyu acting like an adult just because he is the only one with licence.

Yuna : says the one who acts like a parent 24/7

Jisung : ^

Beomgyu : ^^

Yujin changed the group name to "ANNOYING BITCHES"

Jisung : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jisung changed the group name to "🔥MINHO🔥"

Beomgyu : Can you go and simp somewhere else?

Jisung : 🥺🐿️

Yujin : GO GO AND GET READY ASAP.

Yuna : okay

Beomgyu : okay

Jisung : okay

I quickly went to get ready too. I just decided to wear my denim shorts and a plain white shirt with "#lovemyself" quoted on it as i tied my hair in a messy bun.

I went downstair to see my brother, Hyunsuk and Yoshi preparing the snacks beforehand. "Hey" i greeted them as they greeted me back "do you guys need any he-" "NO!" the three of them said together "geez okay" "last time you helped the whole house was almost on fire" hyunsuk stated shaking his head.

Right that moment the bell rang, i went to open the door to see Haruto standing wearing denim jeans, white plain shirt and a denim jacket. It looks familiar. "You guys are twining!" Junkyu stated oh shit i didn't even notice him. I laughed awkwardly as i let them inside.

Half an hour passed and everyone is here just chilling and doing whatever they want. I can see some friendship blooming between doyoung and Jisung. All of a sudden Junghwan clapped trying to get everyone's attention but failed as everyone was just being chaotic but luckily Hyunsuk came to rescue. "Everyone! Our Junghwan is trying to say something!!" "Let's watch a movie!!!" Junghwan said happily.

After some debate we settle to watch a horror movie. I am not a person who gets scared easily so it will be fun to see others reaction. The room was pitch dark and we all just sat wherever we could, the movie started and we all were focused and suddenly Hyunsuk screamed, why? Nobody knows.

I looked beside me too see Haruto sitting oh shit i didn't notice him before. What was funny was that he had a sacred expression on his face. He looks like a big baby. Jisung was being a koala to Doyoung and then there was Asahi, by judging his expression it's like he is watching a comedy movie. I am not easily scared but he is on next level.

The movie was getting interesting and suddenly a jump scared came, i flinched a little but what scared me more are the different kind of  screaming of others. And i suddenly felt a weight on my body, it's Haruto. This big baby got scared and now hugging me like there is no tomorrow. I didn't move him away, if he wants a little confort then he can hug me.

The movie ended and i could hear sigh of relief. "It wasn't even funny" i heard Asahi say and received several glare.

"Well well well as we still have plenty of time" junkyu paused " What about truth or dare?" "Hell yeah baby" a very excited Beomgyu replied.