1.HOW THE HELL 😱

-we are just going to get into it this is my first story btw 😭-

You were watching 'Sinister2' by yourself on a Friday night sitting on the couch. Your mom was at work, she worked night's at a gas station, so on Wednesdays And Fridays you got the night to yourself.

And watching a scary movie was the best why to spend your time... You love this movie. everything about it was amazing. The story line, the concept is brilliant and Milo... Milo is everything to you,.. you were In love with him. His eyes, his voice, his hair. He was your dream boy.

You watched this movie 9 times just for him. But halfway through the movie you passed out. Not long after you feel asleep you woke up. You weren't in your living room anymore.....not even your room. You where laying in a bed in a vary dark room.

You sat up in fear. "Holy shit where am I!" You whisper yelled. "Hey sis what are you doing up it's the middle of the night." You heard a tired voice coming form next to you. The kid that said that turned around so you can see his face.

IT WAS DYLAN!!! FROM SINISTER2!!!
"Sis?" You hear him say again. "Yes l'l bro" you say with a Shakey voice. "Why are you up it's really late.." he said "sorry i just had a nightmare" you say as an excuse. "Ok good night sis love you.." he says "love you to bro good night." You try to say calm as possible.

'omfg how tf did i get here wth' you thought to yourself laying down in the bed your in. "Oh God..." You say scared and tired. All you wanted to do is sleep nothing else. Life never was nice to you..AND NOW THIS!!

It took a little for you to fall asleep. But when you did you saw someone staring at you, but you where tired to give 2 flying fucks.

"Mmmmm" you hum not wanting to wake up... but the sun was in your face. So you you got up to close the blinds....."oh shit." You started "how did i fucking forget I'm in sinister 2..." You say quitely not wanting anyone to hear.

"HUN GET READY FOR BREAKFAST!" You hear someone yell form down stairs assuming it was your new mom.

"OK MOM!" you yell back. So you went to go look at the closet to fined something to wear. You go through the color organized shirts. You fined a baggy sweater. It was stripped with f/c lines and the other strips black.

You still had you riped jeans form last night. So you went with those. Before you opened the door you took a deep breath "ok you got this y/n just act normal..." You say to yourself. With that you opened the door and ran down stairs.🎈|