01

alarm rings

snooze.

alarm rings

snooze. 

alarm rings

phone rings

"Who could be calling me at this hour?" I groaned in frustration as I put the phone to my ear. 

Mother.

"Hi, mother," I answered groggily. 

"Lisa, your father and I wanted to wish you the best of luck today as it is your first day at the BAU," my mother said.

"Thank y-"

Wait what time is it?

8:06 am

"FUCK..Mother, I am so late right now. Tell father I said thank you and I will talk to you guys soon!"

"Okay sweetheart see you soo-" She said before I ended the call. 

I rushed to my bathroom and washed my face as fast as possible. Following up with my very rushed skincare and makeup. I ran into my closet and picked out the outfit I chose the night before and slipped on the pair of black flats, grabbed my purse, and headed out the door. I darted for the elevator, just barely missing it, and anxiously waited for it to reach the lobby. trying to push past everyone, I beelined for the door and said goodbye to my doorman. 

"Good luck today Lisa!" My doorman Mr. Lee exclaimed!

Thank god for valet parking or else it would've cost me a couple more minutes to get my car. I thanked my valet guy and drove to Quantico. It was around a 45-minute drive so that means I'll make it with minutes to spare. I quickly parked and headed my way into the building. It was my first day so obviously, I had the first day jitters. I am such a people pleaser that I want everyone to like me. I finally got a look at myself in the elevator. I quickly patted down my purple silk blouse, fixed my badge, and did a couple of touch-ups on my hair. I looked good, everything was going to go great. The elevator came to a stop and I took a deep breath before stepping off and entering the bullpen. 

"Agent Leong," said Agent Hotchner

"Good morning sir, it's nice to see you again," I said shaking his hand. 

"Likewise. Let me introduce you to the team," he said guiding me into the meeting room. 

As we entered the room, six eyes landed on Agent Hotchner and me. 

"Everyone, I'd like to introduce you to our new member, Agent Leong," he announced.

"Thank you, Agent Hotchner," I said.

"Please, call me Hotch.

I nodded in response.

"You are absolutely gorgeous my friend, I'm Penelope Garcia, your badass technical analyst." said a lady who was dressed in bright colors.

"Nice to meet you, Penelope, I'm Lisa," 

As everyone was introducing themselves, someone caught my eye. 

"Hi nice to meet you I'm Lisa," I said holding my hand out.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Spencer. I usually don't shake hands. The number of pathogens passed during a handshake is staggering. It's actually safer to-"

"Kiss," I said retracting my hand.

"Yeah," he responded with a grin.

So handsome.

"All right now that we all introduced ourselves, we have a case. Lisa, I really hope you bought a to-go bag." Penelope said pulling me out of my thoughts.