the first kiss

My girlfriend just picked me up to go to the pool. I'm going with her and her sister Anna. I think Anna is a super sweet girl she is 12 years old and sometimes I see myself in her because I am the youngest sister myself.When we were in the car we were talking about who went off the heigh diving board even though me and my girlfriend were afraid of heights.In the end, my girlfriend and her sister did get of the heigh diving board, but I prefer to stay with the low one.All day long we kept throwing each other in the water and being crazy with each other.i saw how happy daisy looked and that made me even happier, she sometimes has very hard times and i wish i could help her more but when there is something with someone i sometimes i just fade out. I love her so much and al i want is her to be happy. we were swimming and then daisy said she wanted to go to the long side of the pool, then picked me up and laughed as she swung back and forth on her arms. then she stopped, she looked at me with a smile and kissed me on the cheek.wow that was the first time she gave me a kiss and i loved it. I kissed her back on her cheek and after we went swimming again. After a while we went back to sunbathing by the towels.her sister came over and Daisy warned her that we were almost leaving because we had been there super long, they got into a little discussion because her sister wanted to stay longer but they worked it out soon. Daisy lay down again afterwards and I started laughing, haha we really look like 2 mothers I said. you're the accountable concerned mom and i'm the one who says "listen to your mom" haha. Daisy looked at me and said, haha you are right but i would say that too. we laughed and continued to sunbathe. after a while her father was there to pick us up, when i put on my coat. daisy said "look there is a spider on your coat" i was startled and yelled "TAKE HIM AWAY". Daisy and her sister started laughing, its just a little spider she said. we came back to her house and had dinner. after dinner we went to watch a series called banana fish, i warned daisy that it would be very sad. the series is about 2 gay guys and the mafia. when we got to a love scene she stopped the show and looked at me she kissed me but i didn't know if she wanted to kiss me on the cheek or on the mouth. we looked at each other and she kissed me on the mouth. I was always afraid to make her feel uncomfortable because of a trauma she had with her ex but if she wanted it herself I'm super happy with it.I've kissed some people before but she is the first person I felt comfortable with while kissing. it just felt right for the first time.