CHAPTER 46: Finish What He Couldn't

Shigaraki kissed Y/n's head. "It's going to be ok. You promised me that everything was going to be ok,"

Spinner crocheted down with a bowl of water and a rag. He started to clean the blood off of her unconscious body. Toga started braiding her hair. "Remember when we would do this all the time?" She asked. Of course, Y/n didn't respond.

"Especially when you had the little ones," She chuckled. Katsuki looked at them confused. Why are they helping her?

Balls of light came into the room. Everyone took a few steps away from Y/n except for Tomura. There were so many it almost looked like stars on the ceiling.

All of them went into Y/n. Her body glowed lightly. Her hair turned white and grew long. Katsuki leaned closer to her. Y/n slowly opened her eyes. "Everything hurts," She held her stomach. Shigaraki kissed her head. "It's ok, everything will be ok," He whispered.

Y/n looked at Katsuki. "Can we let him free?" "No," Everyone said at the same time. Y/n took one look at Shigaraki. "Why?" "Well he's part of the new plan isn't he?" Shigaraki looked at him and rolled his eyes. Y/n grabbed his jacket. "Please?"

Shigaraki kissed her nose. "Fine, but if he pulls anything when he's being put back ok?" Y/n nodded. He looked up at the others. "Let him loose. He's part of the squad,"

Katsuki looked at Y/n. "Please just work with me on this," She signaled with her shaking hands. He took a deep breath and nodded. Twice walked over to him muttering. Once the chains fell Katsuki stood up. Y/n shifted. Shigaraki helped her up.

She grabbed his arm as she stumbled towards Katsuki. "Welcome to the team," She said holding out her hand. Katsuki clung onto her. Shigaraki glared at him but Y/n held her hand up. "It's ok," Hesitantly he nodded and stayed back.

Y/n noticed Katsuki's shaking hands. Out of all the years, they have known each other she has never seen him so out of it. "We're not going to have a problem are we?" She asked. Katsuki shook his head. She leaned close to his ear. "Just keep playing ok?" She whispered. Katsuki pulled away slightly and nodded.

Y/n turned to the others. "Do you guys have anything to help remind me of the past?" She asked. Everyone nodded. "We'll get it," Toga ran up to Y/n, giving her a hug. Y/n's eyes flickered.

"We're going to have a lot more fun now that we have a new member," She smiled at Katsuki. He took a step back. Toga ran off with the others. Y/n sat down on the ground. Katsuki sat next to her. "Y/n we can still fight,"

She looked into her lap. "It's too late for that. I'm in no condition to fight," She whispered. Katsuki grabbed her hand. "I'll protect you. I can do it, promise," Y/n shook her head. "I-" "Y/n, look," Toga held out a beautiful crown.

Dabi walked in with a box. "Why is he holding your hand?" Dabi asked. Katsuki tensed up a little. "He was asking about the wedding ring. I was telling him about it when a ghost version of it appeared," Y/n explained.

Toga sat in front of Y/n. "Come on try it on. I bet you still looked beautiful in it," She said. Twice nodded at also sat in front of her. "Yeah, put it on," "Oh maybe Dabi can do your hair like he used to," The two said.

Dabi grabbed both of their heads. "Stop it. You're overwhelming her," He said. Y/n bowed her head. "Thank you," He placed his box in front of her. "Stop bowing. People do that to you not the other way around," He said.

Katsuki saw the genuine love and appreciation that they had for her. Spinner, compress, and Shigaraki also put down their items. Dabi had a bunch of photos, Toga had a few letters, Twice had a jacket he made for her, Compress had her favorite nail polish, Spinner had her favorite knife, and Shigaraki had their wedding rings.