𝗖𝗵. 6: 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮

𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗮
𝗙𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗢𝗳 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹
______________________________________

𝗦𝗵𝗼𝘁𝗮 𝗔𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Vigilante... Hero... Villain... those are the names the people have called him.

People love him, people hate him.

Paper Bag... The vigilante that appeared over 6 months ago... and has been saving citizens ever since...

In the end... He's just a kid.

Paper Bag... Just who are you...

.

.

.

I was out patrolling... Thinking about the peculiar vigilante...

Naomasa and the detective agency have spent months trying to figure out the identity of Paper Bag... I've swung by a few times to give them a hand... But, we're no where close to figuring him out...

All cameras blur him out, like he's being protected by the government!

Even if it's just a small pixel of him, it glitches out! Even if it's just ONE SINGLE FRAME it gets blurred out... He's invisible to cameras no matter what...

He wears a mask that feels as if it's super glued to his head! Why did he even choose a Paper Bag as a mask?

He disappears before anyone can even ask questions...

He isn't even affected by my quirk!

That's one of the biggest problems, if I can't erase his quirk he could just immediately teleport.

How are we supposed to catch him? A teleporting, high speed vigilante that negates my quirk?!

I pinch the bridge of my nose.

This kid is mustafu's newest cryptid...

.

.

.

What made him that way? He doesn't talk... He doesn't show off. He's just a kid... And yet he saves people like a professional... Not even staying to hear a simple 'thank you'

He stops crime and moves on to the next... Like a TV switching channels...

Where are his guardians? Does he even have parents? He's out stopping crime all night... no signs of stopping at all... As if he has an infinite amount of energy...

Why does he choose to be a vigilante? He's young... Couldn't he just go to a hero school? he's skilled, he could easily ace the tests... U.A doesn't even need you to pay to attend...

Does he simply just want to save people? If he wanted to be a vigilante for fame, he would spend more time in the eyes of the public...