The Beginning

"Violet. Violet wake up!"
"What do you want Rose?"
"Your dad wants you."

I woke up got dressed and went down stairs to see my dad and all the others in the living room. Luke had a sad look on his face, like something was wrong.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.
"We have to go see our moms." Luke said still sad.
"No why?" I asked.
"We have a mission and you kids need to be safe." My dad said with a serious look on his face.

My mom was the most horrifying person ever. I haven't seen her in six years since my dad took me with him when I was ten. To her I was always Cinderella, but without a fairy godmother. My parents never got married. My mom never wanted kids, but of course my dad did. When she was pregnant with me she tried to commit suicide just for her to get rid of me. I'm not the only one with a bad past.

Luke's mom was even worse in his mind. Before she met Steve she had a daughter. Steve treated her like his own, until he finally had his son. When Luke was born his mom wanted to put him up for adoption. So Steve took him away from the witch. He barely even remembers her. Honestly I would love to take his place.

As for Rose...her mom was everything I've ever wanted. She was beautiful, smart, funny, and loves Rose deeply and truly. They talk on the phone everyday.

Both are mom's live in Miami. That's where we became best friends. Luke's mom lives in California while our dad's live here in New York.

Rose and I said goodbye to our dad's and Luke as we got on separate planes. Rose and I flew together of course. It was a long plane ride, but it's even worse when you have a kid sitting behind you constantly kicking the seat.

When we finally got off the plane Rose found her mom and they both welcomed each other with a hug and a kiss. Me...well I had to take a cab to my mother's mansion. When I got there she didn't even say hello all she said was...

"Get to cleaning."

I wanted it to be over already, when suddenly I got a text from Luke saying "It's only the beginning."