Prologo - "La Grido di Vendetta"

(POV of Charosh Mourn)

At the dawn of the morning sun, after the Griffon, Charosh, read the letters of his brother's death from Maveron son of Doberon, his friend that went to battle with his brother. Charosh has bled many of his black tears from his eyes for his brother, now he decided to make others bleed blood from theirs to return honour not for their family, but for his dear brother...

With the blood of the old beasts running indefinitely through his veins, Charosh's true might and strength were finally put to use as bloodlust began surging through his mind after the death of his brother, Alan.

Charosh ran ramped through the eastern kingdom of Dialantro, rampaging all throughout their towns and villages, and even besting their best Dilantrian knights in hand-to-hand combat. Charosh has never felt more alive when he takes in the blood of his enemies with his mouth...

But with little to no information as to how Alan was killed, he let the anger and rage take control and within weeks, he has gained a new title that made people quiver in fear when they hear the name, Blood Eagle...

When he was about to declare the end of Dilantro's existence in the world, the warlord, Vhan the Terrible, said a never before said insult to Charosh that made him stop in curiosity "You absolute idiot!"

"And what does that suppose to mean, dear warlord of nothing?" Charosh uttered as his yellow eyes gleamed at the warlord who was clearly buying time for himself as he signalled a hidden Dilantrian warrior that then signalled other living Dilantrians to rain hellfire on the unsuspecting Blood Eagle

"You don't even know who killed your brother and you killed thousands of my people for what!? Anger and self-pity, and they call me the terrible" Vhan looked at Charosh with disgust "Shame I won't see your brother again before you so that I can tell him myself how great of a disappointment you are!" then the skies turned red as it rained balls of black slime that were lit ablaze

Charosh acted quickly and destroyed the sacred Dilantrian flag and took the warlord with him as he flew away, dodging three fireballs in near inches of range from his feather from lighting on fire!

Charosh landed in the middle ground of his family's lands, atop a steep uphill and held Vhan at the edge of his hands as he asks "So, are you gonna tell me what you know or are you gonna be stubborn and not!?" he said with a quick widen of his eyes as he looked through Vhan's eyes and soul

"One name, that is all you need" Charosh then held Vhan close to him "Maveron" Vhan said as he choked and died when Charosh squished his neck as an incredible realization hit his mind... a friend and once trusted person, a person that he trusted to take care of his brother had something to do with his brother's death. He looked to the ground and remembered the good times with Maveron and quickly expunged as he cried loudly into the sky, then darkness befallen in his eyes...