𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

ıllıllı way home | txt ♪

—'dispatch; txt beomgyu and æspa seoyeon spotted together at the convenient store last night at 10

'dispatch; txt beomgyu and æspa seoyeon spotted together at the convenient store last night at 10.30 pm........'

"So?" Karina unnie said. I was scared, whenever karina unnie is mad you should run for your live, but this time I can't.

"Please don't tell this guys to anyone yet" I said, and they nodded except for karina unnie.

"Me and beomgyu are dating now" I said slowly while looking down at my hands.

"WHAT?!!" Minjeong unnie slightly shouted and she stand up from her seat. I look at karina unnie and minju, they have a wide eyes and mouth agape.

"I'm sorry I didn't told you sooner—" I said, but minjeong unnie cutted me off by hugging me.

"Omg!! I'm so happy for the both of you!" She said. And then minju and karina unnie came to me and hug me too. Soon we parted the group hug.

"You guys aren't mad?" I ask.

"Why would we get mad at you?" Karina unnie said and I look at her in confusion.

"We've been shipping you with beomgyu since then, but are you sure about you and him dating? We're kpop idols" minjeongie said.

"Yes, besides moas are a good fandom and mys too. I know they will respect our decision, I'll take care of the sasaengs" I said. They nodded understandingly. We heard a knock on the door, I got up to open it and saw my manager.

"Bangpd nim is calling you to go to his office seoyeonssi" he said. I nodded and wave at my members. After that we drove towards the company.

"Seoyeon-ah, are you and beomgyussi together?" Manager-nim said. I nodded.

"Yes, We are. Please don't tell anyone" I said.

"Don't worry I won't, everything's going to be okay seoyeonssi" he said. I just smile, and we arrived at the company.

My manager accompany me through the office. He opened the door, and only saw bangpd-nim. My manager and I bowed at him, and then manager-nim left, as I sat on the sit.

"Let's wait for beomgyu" he said. I nodded and look down. The door opened revealing beomgyu and his manager. They bowed and beomgyu sat next to me.

"How are you two?" Bangpd-nim ask.

"We're good" beomgyu said and I nodded.

"Well, was the dispatch real?" He ask. I look at beomgyu.

"Yes, it was real" he answered.

"Are you two dating now then?"

"Yes pdnim" I answered.

"Don't be scared, it's been a year since you two debuted. So you two are allowed to date, but do you two want to reveal this to your fans or keep it a secret?" He ask us. Beomgyu look at me and I look back at him.

"I think we should keep it a secret first" I said as I slowly look away from beomgyu.

"Beomgyu?"

"It's fine for me pdnim" he said and I saw him smile. I smiled a little.

"That's settled then, well I have to work on this now. You two are dismissed, congrats" he said. We got up and bow and we left the office.

"Finally they're together, *giggle*" we heard outside the door. I raise an eyebrow at beomgyu and he chuckle and put his arms around me.

"Hello yeoi" beomgyu said.

"Hello" I said.

"You know fans said that we should do a vlive again. And pdnim talked to me yesterday that we have to do it" he said.

"Really? When?" I ask.

"This Saturday" he said. I nodded and we both go separately to do our work...