Chapter 25

It's Dimitri. I look at him confused and ask "Why're you here? Do you need something?" 

He shakes his head, the next thing that he says surprises me but makes me feel all warm inside. "I thought I could sleep in here tonight, since you had nightmares last night and when I came you know you slept peacefully. So I'm -offering? Offering to help."

I smile and say "Cool. Just let me shower and change real quick." 

He nods and lays down on my bed while I go to the bathroom. I take a quick shower, get dried and change into some pjs. Pj's:

I go to the bed and notice he is already laying under the covers

I go to the bed and notice he is already laying under the covers. As I'm walking to the bed I notice him checking me out. My cheeks would probably put a tomato to shame right now. But, that's not all when I get into the bed and he pulls me to his chest I notice he is in nothing but his boxers which just make my cheeks grow warmer. I hear him chuckle before he turns of the lights. He whispers "You like this?" 

I swear it is his mission to get my cheeks the darkest shade of red in the universe. I decide not to be the shy girl and say "Mhm, and you like what I'm wearing? I'm quite sure I saw you checking me out..."

As my head is laying on his chest, I feel his breathing go a little faster. There is now heart beat since you know, vampires are not really alive and all. He kisses my head and mumbles "You whish." 

I turn towards him and bury my head in the crook of his neck and whisper "I know. Don't worry, I don't mind."

Even though it is dark I know he is smirking and he says "Well okay люблю (love). I'll just make sure to check you out everytime I see you." 

I roll my eyes and say "This is not over, but I'm to tired. Goodnight Dimitri."

He laughs a little and says "Goodnight люблю (love)."

We both fall into sleep. 

I woke up and feel a heavy, but comforting weight on my waist. I look down and see Dimitris arms wrapped around my waist. My arms are around his torso with my head in the crook of his neck. I blush slightly noticing one of his hands are almost on my ass. I then look up at his face, his eyes are closed making me miss his beautiful, mysterious green eyes. His hair is messy, but somehow still he looks handsome. After about ten minutes of me staring at him like a creep he chuckles and says "It's not nice to stare люблю (love)." 

His thick Russian accent coming out in his sexy morning voice. I look away from him to out my window then look into his green eyes, which are now open letting me see their beauty and mystery that I love. I say "I wasn't staring." 

He laughs and says "Sure, sure. I guess that you just cant help yourself, no girl can resist my handsome self." 

I laugh and roll my eyes and his cockiness. He looks at me and says "What? It's the truth." 

I sigh and pat his, strong hot abs lightly and say "Sorry mate, but I'm not to sure which girl would go for an ugly thing like you. At least your semi beautiful on the inside." 

I could see some hurt in his eyes, truth is he is drop dead gorgeous. But I would never admit that. I peck him on the cheek and say "I'm joking, you lovely on the outside but the inside thing stays the way it is." 

He smiles. Does a little cheer and says "I knew you thought I was hot!" 

WTF! I roll my eyes a little at him and say "I'm gonna take a shower and get changed. You as well, so we can head to breakfast. See ya." 

He walks out of my room and I go to take a shower before breakfast. This is going to be hella interesting breakfast with all of my brothers, Dimitri and Olivia and Blaze. Let the fun begin.