A kind dragon goes to earth

In a fantasy world filled with almost everything fantasy related, a dragon is currently sleeping. This dragon is sleeping in a cave filled to the brim with soft cloth and pillows. The dragon was peacfully sleeping when he heard a crash nearby. The dragon woke up and flew towards the noise. He found monsters attacking travelers so the dragon flew towards the monsters and killed them. The travelers thanked the dragon and left. The dragon returned to ita cave to rest on its giant cave-bed-floor-thing. However while he was sleeping he was woken up by children playing in his den. The children noticed that the dragon was awake but he allowed them to stay. The children were scared but were also amazed. The next day he woke up from screaming again. He flew over and saw that an entire village was being attacked by even more monsters from lest time. The dragon fired a railgun laser and killed the monsters. When he saw the people they were cheering and thanking him. The dragon went back to its cave and fealt like something. That feeling was the feeling of boredom. The dragon summoned an interface and looked for a while until he found something interesting. A world with advanced technology. This current world doesnt really understand advanced technology like phones, guns, microwaves, and toasters but this newly found world knows this sort of stuff. It doesnt know that far into advanced technology like using laser weapons and antigravity whatnot but its okay. The dragon turned into the form of a human and summoned a portal. He entered the portal which brought him into a park. He noticed satelites and used them to gain knowledge from people all over the world telepathically. He now knows everything about this world and its inhabitants. People were looking at him strangely due to his tail so he hid it. He looked for a place to stay and found a place where he could find one. A person approached him and talked in a foreign language but by using a translator he was able to understand and speak their language. He told the man that he needed a nice comfy place to stay in so the man showed him some apartment complexes. He eventually found a pretty big apartment complex and decided to choose it. After a while he was now able to stay in the apartment complex. He entered his apartment and found that the room was pretty large. He summoned some stuff and managed to make the rooms look like a normal apartment. He added appliances, furniture, and other stuff. He fixed a few stuff like the lights, the water, and the connection and was now living in a normal apartment. This world was peaceful and quiet. He decided to stay here for a while.

The dark room

Author: Welp I guess I made a new fanfic. Though there arent that many mkdm fanfics. This fanfic might not be that great unlike my other fanfics but its okay. Hope you all will like it. Im out. Bye!

End chapter, 500 words.