I'm home

Baji and Kazutora waited for their other lover, Matsuno Chifuyu, though, they gave up and fell asleep, the two of them are negative so they just thought that Chifuyu doesn't like them anymore and went to sleep.

*
*
*
*

Chifuyu sighed as he got into their shared house. Chifuyu was asked to take a job from his colleague so Chifuyu was pissed and he didn't even get the chance to tell his husbands about it.

Chifuyu bought cake for them to make it up, Chifuyu noticing that the living room is empty, he left the cake on the fridge and went to their shared room. Chifuyu saw them laying down peacefully. Chifuyu honestly is too tired to change so he just left his tank top and boxers on.

He climbed to the bed slowly to not wake his husbands up but one of them gotta be a light sleeper, It's Kazutora... Kazutora grabbed his wrist and slams him to the bed making Baji wake up.

"What the he- oh?" - Baji

"Why are you late?" - Kazutora

Kazutora asked pissed, one because his sleep was disturbed and two because his other husband went home late.

Chifuyu tried removing his wrists from Kazutora's hands but he is stronger than him so he gave up.

"My boss made me do a colleague's work and I didn't get the chance to inform you two" - Chifuyu

Baji yawns patting Kazutora's hands so Kazutora removed his hands away from Chifuyu's wrist repositioning it to the side of Chifuyu's head.

Chifuyu wrapped his hands around Kazutora's neck and smiled.

"Bear, I'm sorry, I am also tired so can we please sleep? It's my day off tomorrow anyways." - Chifuyu

Kazutora obliged laying down on top of Chifuyu, Baji just cuddled close, Baji was fast asleep after that.

"You smell like Peke J and Brownie..." - Kazutora

"I'm literally a veterinarian what do you mean?" - Chifuyu

*
*
*
*

The next day... let's just say that Kazutora didn't let go of Chifuyu so Baji had to take care of the shop himself because the one who came home late is still tired and the other one is clinging into the other one.

-End ♡

Note: Brownie is Bajikazufuyu's dog, I have no feels for this fanfic but I guess It's great.
374 words.