Never Judge A Nerd

So there was a girl name Sakura she was a nerd and gets bullied by every bully of her class. But she never mind and kept on saying nothing . So another day with another bully. Her classmates call her useless but they didn't know that she only will save the school. She reached to school and when she saw that today is a test she got really in panic and guess what it was Maths test but luckily she knew some of the Questions. So a week later results came and she got 6/10 ,'not bad' she said and then n earthquake came and it was a big one the blackboard broken and the windows cracked. The school got a big loss . Then they all saw something like a zombie or like that. Then a student said 'Its a sonpbite I read about it earlier'. All students got really afraid and they all ran . Unfortunately a bully named Harino got bit by a sonpbite and  got faint. All students ran faster and faster. Then they got in the chemistry lab . Then a student who told about sonpbite(his name is koru) said 'You all can say it's short form as snb ' . Sakura accidently touched a chemical . Koru said 'Wait! I think it's sonpinicide the chemical who made this creature. Then Sakura realised that it's chemistry teacher. She was really worried that what will happen next .